TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

8 hours ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

A wall of messy ribbons isn't the most fun thing to sift through. Might drive the AP times down even lower though.

If you have enough incubates to spare you could incubate and release. That's what I've been doing the last two days. Some people collect messies for freezing.

Today I will repair things I need to move.  I will repair nothing more than that because: "At the end of the event, your fort will be saved to show off to others - and don't worry, all damage will be wiped away."

I am really enjoying Snow Wars 2.  Thanks to everyone involved!

Wish my RNG would favour stone for a bit, I need at least 150 stone to build the rest of my walls and more for some decorations. If there's about 135 hours left for event, I've gotta get lucky 15 of those times. I will have my castle! XD

Gnrcny1.png

4 hours ago, bluesonic1 said:

Does anyone know what makes your scroll trophy/badge change colour? I started with a blue and now it's changed to purple.

It's related to your level. You start at bronze, with the purple shield. Then it should change to silver, with the orange shield, then finally gold, with the blue shield. I leveled from bronze to gold really fast without checking my badge, so I don't know exactly what levels they change.

Also, @HeartJacker13 I'm not certain but I think you get added resources by attacking, even though you're level 50. At least, that seems to be working for me. I'm spreading out my attacks so no other player takes heavy damage and focusing on snow and ice since people seem to have a lot of that, to try to make it easier on the others to repair.

Edited by Fiona
added stuff

I decided to camp outside my fort near the lake. Some dragons joined me and had fun playing with my snowmen...

(don't felt the urge to repair things - again. not enough stone anyway)

image.png.a300f82bc2e41dcc8d1302bdb84afd1f.png

I've not even started building yet xD

Too annoying with the attacks ^^

And like that I can gather a few more resources and build everything at once :3

But I love you forts so far!! *-*

now that im level 50 theres not really much use to attacking a lot any more, is there? im thinking of destroying all my weapons and focusing on making my fort look nice now since i dont exactly need more weapons when i have what must be close to 50 snow cannons lol

Oh, are these new dragons going to be candle themed?  That little blue flame above their heads is very interesting!

Really enjoying the mini game.  Though sometimes it glitches out with the cursor disappearing or freezing up.  Apart from that, though....

9 hours ago, MiaLily said:

Can someone explain if and how the Pond Banks (as in the little triangle) are supposed to be layered with any of the other Ponds? I can't seem to figure it out...

Untitled.png.3ca4ca79b2abce5f6a6f204ffa2e42ec.pngThe pink ones?  Those are interior (or concave) corners, I believe.  I've colored the other tiles, too; Blue is exterior/convex, green is straight edge, and yellow is center with no edges.

Different topic: TJ, is there a chance we could have a way to trade (not with other players, just in abstract) resources for other resources?  For instance, if Silverdrak wanted more stone, she could trade most of that ice in, and get... maybe half of what she put in, so 500 ice becomes 250 stone?

2 hours ago, HeartJacker13 said:

I really wish there was some sort of pacifist way to play this game. I don't attack people anymore, since I'm level 50, and there's no point to it anymore. I mean, at this point, my entire fort is destroyed, and it's going to take everything to fix/rebuild. 

In that online app game, Last Day on Earth: Survivor, they give an option where you can opt in / out of raiding others' bases (and thus have your own base raided).  An option like that could have been useful in this game for people not interested in battle or having their creation destroyed.

Well, there's no point in rebuilding it. All the damage will get automatically repaired at the end- but it is annoying if you want to move things.

26 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

Different topic: TJ, is there a chance we could have a way to trade (not with other players, just in abstract) resources for other resources?  For instance, if Silverdrak wanted more stone, she could trade most of that ice in, and get... maybe half of what she put in, so 500 ice becomes 250 stone?

Love this idea, maybe a resources exchange trading post within the game home. However, unlike undoing what we've built, it'd be nice to have 1:1 exchange of the raw resources.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Finished! The Script is inspecting the snowman army and Claudius is pondering the chess game.

iep0lf.png

7 minutes ago, Kirjava-Kitsune said:

image.png.2a4cb85c8db460aaeccbcefb2f59d6d1.png

Fingers crossed that some more stone spawns so I can complete the lamp pattern. And that people stop attacking my fort xD

It's Soooo Pretty 💗

I wish that TJ would make it so on the last day we have unlimited resources to allow us to decorate to our hearts content since it's permanent :)

Edited by meruru

Oh gosh, everyone's forts are so nice!

Other than weapons, I'm currently leaving only ice and snow walls in place for now; they're cheap to repair and allow attackers to level up faster. (Thank you SO MUCH for the build-another tool, TJ!) I'm going to let my wood and stone accumulate until the last day or two, and then decide what I want to build when there's enough to experiment with.

Any chance of allowing the non-penguin birds to roost on trees and hedges? I'd love to fill my trees with birds once I start planting them.

I like how this started as a giant snowball fight and then devolved into most of us crying “stop hitting me, I’m decoratinggg” while a bunch of little weasels do their best to hit our Aegises and sculptures with snow XD

2 minutes ago, infiniteviking said:

Oh gosh, everyone's forts are so nice!

Other than weapons, I'm currently leaving only ice and snow walls in place for now; they're cheap to repair and allow attackers to level up faster. (Thank you SO MUCH for the build-another tool, TJ!) I'm going to let my wood and stone accumulate until the last day or two, and then decide what I want to build when there's enough to experiment with.

Any chance of allowing the non-penguin birds to roost on trees and hedges? I'd love to fill my trees with birds once I start planting them.

GREAT idea :) I also want to put a wreath on the front wall of my log cabin... which would mean it had to be on the front panel of the roof.

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I like how this started as a giant snowball fight and then devolved into most of us crying “stop hitting me, I’m decoratinggg” while a bunch of little weasels do their best to hit our Aegises and sculptures with snow XD

ZZZZZZAP... POWABUNGA !

There's no gingerbread roof. Is this an oversight ?

Wow guys, i'm loving the forts that have been posted here :wub:

Here's mine; I think this time it's the final version (I spent way too much time changing it instead of studying ^^' )

Spoiler

2cwt0qs.png

With a little surprise... :D

Spoiler

2dsptmw.png

Happy holidays everyone!!! :D

Edited by Safira20897