TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Just now, Yubelchen said:

Oh thank you very much! You saved me from a sleepless night! Okay, then i can finish it tomorrow yeah!

No problem.

I'm almost done with my fort:

77B8UDX.png

...My chess skills leave much  to be desire. :lol:

57 minutes ago, DraconicEntity said:

When the 3 long ice walls get broken they turn into black and green boxes, I assume that's a missing model or texture?
image.png.85037a765fde4559ce94dba49839b07b.png

I am not able to reproduce this issue.  Is it still there when you refresh the page?

1 minute ago, LadyLyzar said:

I am not able to reproduce this issue.  Is it still there when you refresh the page?

They are back now, and fully repaired. I'm not sure what happened.

Does anyone know for how long this Snow Wars event will go on?

ETA: Nvm, just saw someone's earlier post!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Never thought I'd be ignoring Hollies in the AP for other eggs instead. Just wow.

I haveva question.

Who angered Claudius?

1635483641_Capture_2018-12-26-23-12-57.png.b0b4f9d9fc6020189a220544d667d1e0.png

Who done goofed?!

I feel really dense, but how do we rotate objects like walls? I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

6 minutes ago, digipup said:

I feel really dense, but how do we rotate objects like walls? I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

Right click while holding it :)

A wall of messy ribbons isn't the most fun thing to sift through. Might drive the AP times down even lower though.

7 hours ago, TJ09 said:

Update 3 is here. Make sure to reload the page to see the effects.

• Claudius does not like being hit with snow and ice, and will enrage upon being damaged (though he'll probably calm down when the event is over)

Aww, I'm going to pretend it is based on my idea. I just pacified my Claudius again, let's see how long that will last...

Can someone explain if and how the Pond Banks (as in the little triangle) are supposed to be layered with any of the other Ponds? I can't seem to figure it out...

My fort so far:

RxIZpJb.png

I really hope I get some more stone so I can finish the path and maybe make some more castle walls.

6 hours ago, Lady Dragoon said:

No problem.

I'm almost done with my fort:

77B8UDX.png

...My chess skills leave much  to be desire. :lol:

What did you use to get the checkerboard pattern? I looked but could find any dark pieces like that.

Thank you!

I love seeing everyone else's forts. You're all so much more creative and have much nicer ones that I do.

2 hours ago, MiaLily said:

Aww, I'm going to pretend it is based on my idea. I just pacified my Claudius again, let's see how long that will last...

Can someone explain if and how the Pond Banks (as in the little triangle) are supposed to be layered with any of the other Ponds? I can't seem to figure it out...

If you make, say, an L shape of square pond tiles, you can use the banks to smooth the L into more of a ( shape by placing it into the sharp bend. 

I just spent over an hour making my fort pretty, went to check on my dragons, and when I clicked back onto my fort it had reverted back to its previous configuration. SIGH. I'm having a great time playing, but wow, I wish it hadn't done that.

QM9PUXs.png

I'd decommission the catapult if I had any idea what to put in it's place. But I really like what I have right now. It's almost a maze and it's really fun to try to decorate with the snow launchers.