TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I have not gotten any items for hours now, so the hourly drop seems not to work. Unless they have all been dropped behind my deco, but I sure won't lift every thing up or I will never get them back in place^^ Placing was much easier last time we had to decorate a fort, something must have changed this time.

@Skippey17 I never got the Trojan to work, I changed to other weapons.

With some help last night, very early this morning I was able to start playing.. after losing a whole day...  sigh, lol   

Edited by Husky51
spelling

TJ are you guys gonna fix the erasure of all content when me and other bugged users reload? I finally hit level 50 but I Cant Ever Close This Tab now

6 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

I have not gotten any items for hours now, so the hourly drop seems not to work. [...]

@Skippey17 I never got the Trojan to work, I changed to other weapons.

same.. als seen my bf doesn't get hourly drops!

I am not good at this game so ive turned to writing "wow" using snow cannons, although it's not very legible. Is writing allowed as long as it's not anything vulgar (of course)?

Screenshot_2018-12-26-16-56-35.png

24 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

I have not gotten any items for hours now, so the hourly drop seems not to work. Unless they have all been dropped behind my deco, but I sure won't lift every thing up or I will never get them back in place.

Someone (I forget who; sorry) pointed out that if you go for battle, everything becomes transparent and you can see what's behind them. I have found a few drops that way.

I really am proud of those ice/hedge walls. So pretty. I kept everything short so I could see drops better ^_^

Thank you TJ and everyone for the fun Holiday event and the beautiful new dragons! I can't wait to see them all grown up!

Dragon Cave Snow Wars 2 fort 2018.jpg

Um how do I get snow balls? I used some to make some walls and that was it. no idea how to get any to respawn. I thought you got some every few minutes or something like that.

I've been away at family the past two days.

Edited by Starscream

Personally, I've given up for now. Literally everything (save 6 smaller things, one of which was hidden behind a tower) got shot down. And I've had around 150 items. So, I decided to destroy everything for now (since rebuilding is cheaper than repairing anyway) and rebuild once it's mostly safe.

@Starscream: Contact TJ, your game has glitched. Like so many others'. (See help section.)

Edited by olympe

1 minute ago, DragonNeko said:

how do I turn off the music for the game...? I'm trying to listen to youtube stuff, and well... :T

You can just right click on the DC tab and push mute site. :)

No! Someone destroyed all of my trees! I wanted to post it here to show off my progress, but you can't really see anything, can you? XD I definitely do not have enough wood to fix all of that...

Side note, I like that the Aegis decoration turns Enraged when it gets destroyed. 

Untitled.png

Edited by HeartJacker13

I, uh...

dsnKlP2.png

think that the gumdrops might be broken?

Other than that, my eggs have big holes on them! Hype! :) 

5 minutes ago, monster04 said:

anyone else not getting new deposits of resources?

Starscream, fuzzbucket and a number of other people, yes.

I know the thread is mislabeled, so I gave you a link. :) 

I really appreciated the 'build another' feature.

Here's my fort at the moment, though I do not think it's very creative compared to some on here;

fort.PNG.89a78eef413b72bec4e73051c9a7b6f6.PNG

Meanwhile AP hunting, finding some nice 3rd gens, but I don't have the ability to breed 2nd gens now to continue it before next year, unless I get lucky and find some.  Guess gives me something to breed for next christmas.

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

3 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

Here's my fort at the moment, though I do not think it's very creative compared to some on here;

I like it! It looks neat and tidy. :) Visually pleasing. :) 

Edited by HeartJacker13