TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Still can't get my cursor to move when I am in Battle mode so that I can choose a weapon and attack.  A little frustrating.

16 minutes ago, Hylian Dragon said:

One slight issue is some resource nodes are popping up behind what I've built - making them impossible to collect due to ther click box being hidden behind my bigger items. 

Normally I'd just move the offending scenery but I'm unable to as the object is damaged. Repairing it would require stone. Stone which I have zero of, and really need to save up anyway for more castle walls. :x Still an excellent little event though.

I had a present generate under my log cabin roof, which I only discovered when I had to move the roof to put something behind it. Now I can't put the roof back because there are several things in front of it I need to get out of the way, which I haven't done because I'll need to move MORE things to put those things back in place. It wouldn't be an issue to check behind walls and such if you could actually put down objects in free spaces regardless of what objects are near them...

7 minutes ago, TheDarkStar said:

Still can't get my cursor to move when I am in Battle mode so that I can choose a weapon and attack.  A little frustrating.

I had this happen too! Hard refreshing my browser fixed it for me.

Quick question: can pink dragons influence Holiday eggs ? I wanted to influence the new eggs, but found myself unable to. I know certain Holiday breeds are one gender only, but idk if that counts for the breed Christmas ‘18

6 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

Quick question: can pink dragons influence Holiday eggs ? I wanted to influence the new eggs, but found myself unable to. I know certain Holiday breeds are one gender only, but idk if that counts for the breed Christmas ‘18

sadly, only bred Holies&Mistletoes can be Influenced:< Other than that, genders go MMFFMMFF for winter, and FMFMFM for Valenitne's day (which means 2019 should be male - but theoretically could also begin a new tradition of both gender holidays, especially if the limits get tweaked then as well - lifted or rised)

Edited by VixenDra

12 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

They are female only.

I missed the egg sequences on TJ's page. The inside of the hole... It looks like crystals inside, I think? Very interesting.

Edited by HeartJacker13

1 hour ago, Yubelchen said:

Serious tho, bless Snow Wars 2, the top notch best game ever, i having a blast with it! A BIG thank you to all who worked on it!

The only thing i dont like is that its so easy for rescources (snow pile, ice crystal, trees, rocks) to not be seen behind walls, i would love a "Remove all rescources" button once you reach like Levle 40 or so, just so that i can build and not worry about making it so that i see EVERY free tile.

this please and also something that lets you 'repair all' (whenever in this life one gets enough wood to repair AND build on...) I am afraid that one repair bar on my house belongs to a wall in the back - how am I supposed to target it without re-building the whole house???

I used up half my stone when I hit refund instead of moving. *laughs and facepalm*

At least though I still had enough stone to get my walls again.

Do you have little piles of snow laying around the board?  Get "refunds" for those, which will give you snow.

If you don't see them, try posting a screenshot?  Either they are there and you missed them or it's a glitch TJ needs information on.

That little Holiday 2018 hatchling is amazing. Thank you NiramiTheRaven196 and  Shiny Hazard Sign for such a gorgeous little dragon. I can't wait to see the adult dragon.

E1tnhe8.png

Damn, i only need some more stone & wood to finish it, i got those so rarely! Might delete my canons later, dunno what to place there instead, too bad i cant hide my tent in the house since its 3x3.

14 minutes ago, Yubelchen said:

Damn, i only need some more stone & wood to finish it, i got those so rarely! Might delete my canons later, dunno what to place there instead, too bad i cant hide my tent in the house since its 3x3.

You should be able to hide the tent if you leave off the back walls! Once the roof is on, they're completely hidden anyway.

0c8f929a47.png0805f6c2c7.png

(sorry if this is confusing... can't afford to fix stuff ahhh)

Just now, Fera said:

You should be able to hide the tent if you leave off the back walls! Once the roof is on, they're completely hidden anyway.

0c8f929a47.png0805f6c2c7.png

(sorry if this is confusing... can't afford to fix stuff ahhh)

Oh dang! That would save me so much! thank you! Very good idea!

There is a hatchie in the final egg hatching stage. Depending on how you see it, it faces either left or right.

tguwvp1.png

That what I got done so far with my fort!

At least I figure out how to do this unlike the first time, that time I only had... three snowballs put down. :lol:

Edited by Lady Dragoon

What's the best way to farm resources? Is it random which resources you get or can you influence it? 

xSeoE9e.png

A bit destroyed because I have no wood to fix anything, but more or less complete ; w ;

I love the update, ah! ❤️

Does anyone know how the Trojan Reindeer work? I can't seem to attack with them. Also, I keep running into the same problem with the Peace on Earth.