TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

No Snow Wars before bed I guess! Hopefully it will be fixed in the morning. The eggs are beautiful though!

Snow wars are back! Plus, of course, new eggs! Bring on the snowball fights!

4 minutes ago, Ardath Rekha said:

Yay for Snow Wars! But I may be having some problems. I'm using Chrome and all I see is a great blank square, and then the rules. Should there be something in the blank space?

I'm seeing the same thing on Chrome as well, though the music is playing for me.

7 minutes ago, Ashywolf said:

Happy holidays/Merry Christmas to all!

Time for Snow Wars 2: The Clone Wars.

Oh that's great! We should call it this! XD

Also, game is working for me now! 

Merry Christmas and Happy new Christmas egg! Thanks to all the spriters and TJ for offering this lovely new dragon egg, as well as the Return of the Snow Wars! Awesome!!

I can load the game on Firefox on my machine (Windows 7, if that helps anything.) I just never liked using Firefox for the Cave... >.>;

Merry Christmas and Happy new Christmas egg! Thanks to all the spriters and TJ for offering this lovely new dragon egg, as well as the Return of the Snow Wars! Awesome!!

I accidentally deleted one of my cannons, lol. I thought the X button was to exit the popup menu. Maybe a warning or something before you delete something would be good.

Don't be like me; don't click the X and delete your stuff.

Edit: Labels for the options didn't load for me on mobile. Trying it on PC I can see the 'delete' button now, definitely not doing this on mobile anymore.

Won't know anything about the dragon until it hatches, but I hope it's not white this year. I'm looking forward to some new colors, maybe yellows or another green Christmas dragon.

Edited by Nine

thanks TJ & Spriters, and merry Christmas!

the Egg looks very interesting, even it has such a pale colour again. hatch, hatch, hatch 😁

5 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I'm seeing the same thing on Chrome as well, though the music is playing for me.

That's me as well. Music playing, but the window stays blank. Chrome for me as well!

It took awhile for the game to work for me. 

I had to refresh and linger on the page for a good couple of times. 

Try that. 

Don't navigate away from the page or it won't load.

At least, that's what happened with me.

Edit: Just because it took me a while to figure it out, clicking on the piles of snow dotting the field and destroying them gives you more building material.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

Edited by Shokomon

2 minutes ago, Nimras said:

That's me as well. Music playing, but the window stays blank. Chrome for me as well!

I just went into my engine's settings and clear the cookies and other stuff (is not tech savy so is ignorant of the terms sorry! >.<; ) and it worked! It's showing up for me for Chrome!

Edited by Syiren

it's finally loaded for me (on chrome) . haven't started playing yet, still working out how it all works. 

i'm really pleased i finally got the internet back at home, late last night, after nearly two weeks without it. just in time for snow wars, yay! 

snow wars and the gingerbread house were always my two favourite holiday events. 

Game is working for me now! A little tedious trying to build a wall, can only place a small amount at a time? More click-intensive then the original Snow Wars, I think.