TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Yay for Snow Wars! But I may be having some problems. I'm using Chrome and all I see is a great blank square, and then the rules. Should there be something in the blank space?

Oh, what a beautiful egg!  Can't wait to see the dragon inside it!

For some reason, nothing is showing up for Snow Wars.  All I can hear is the music.  Hopefully, that'll be fixed by morning.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

The game is failing to load for me on two different browsers, with a "failed to save" error. Maybe it is not compatible with Linux?

New egg is pretty! I do like light themes. Lots of white lately, huh. :0

SNOW WARS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!  Soooooooo excited to see my very favorite holiday game back and better then ever! Wheeeeeee! (Yeah, I haven't even actually looked at it yet, just came here to scream about it!)

Gorgeous egg! 

Can't believe I've been doing this ten christmases solid now, the DC Eve Release is a well and truly cemented tradition at this point for me xD

I'm just gonna go bed now, I'm sure the snow bugs will be crushed by morning xD

Edited by Dr. Paine

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edit: Event is not showing up for me, using chrome. Just an empty space above all the text.

Edited by MysticMusician

Just now, Ardath Rekha said:

Yay for Snow Wars! But I may be having some problems. I'm using Chrome and all I see is a great blank square, and then the rules. Should there be something in the blank space?

i too am having this glitch. it loads, then just shows a blank transparent space with the rules underneath. music still plays, but cant click at all on it.

i am using Firefox.

Tried using Chrome, Explorer, and Firefox, game isn't working. Giving it a few minutes to work the kinks out.

I'm on Chrome, and so far, I have music but no game.

:(

:(