TJ09

2018-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

How to place things on mobile? I try to buy anything and tapping on exact place doesnt work :(

And hatchies are cute!

The hatchling is so cute! :D Look at that bushy tail. I'm totally in love already! I can feel my new favourite Christmas dragon coming up. Thank you NiramiTheRaven196 & Shiny Hazard Sign and congratulations! @hazeh should we expect a Legends of Tomorrow themed dragon? 

21 minutes ago, Ripan said:

That hatchling... oh goodness, could this mean that we're finally getting a music-based holiday dragon?! 🤩

A carolling dragon!

It seems like on mobile you have to operate the controls by effectively using the phone as a touchpad, i.e. moving your finger around to move the cursor and then tapping to actually click.

Hmm, it says I have to select a weapon, but I can't see were or how? 🤔

2 minutes ago, Idril said:

Hmm, it says I have to select a weapon, but I can't see were or how? 🤔

Have you placed any weapons yet? You need to edit your fort first to place weapons, then you can use them in battle. 

Edited by StormWizard212

4 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

Have you placed any weapons yet? You need to edit your fort first to place weapons, then you can use them in battle. 

Ah, thanks.

merry christmas / happy holidays to everyone!! can't wait to see the beautiful new sprites~

Merry Christmas, everyone! B)

My new eggs were super easy to pick up and I am vety pleased with my codes. I love the codes on TJ's! XD

I think I will wait till I get on a proper computer before I do anything more with the game.

*sets out hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows*

Looking at the hatchlings again, I can't help being reminded of bushy-tailed ermines. XD 

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

The minigame is a little buggy for me, but it's nothing new -- DC's minigames are almost always like that on the first day. :D I can live with it just fine.

Having some problems placing things on mobile.

Hatchies are cute though. Do they have flames on their heads?

11 minutes ago, Ripan said:

Looking at the hatchlings again, I can't help being reminded of bushy-tailed ermines. XD 

Agreed! This was my first thought when I saw the new hatchies, too. They're very, very cute. 

How does it work? I do not recieve any items to build. Snow wars 1 was good. But this one ...

When I try to attack a fort randomly keep getting forts that are unbuilt or already destroyed, it's tiring me out to keep refreshing the page and getting the same old things again - forts you can't destroy.

6 minutes ago, Frauke said:

How does it work? I do not recieve any items to build. Snow wars 1 was good. But this one ...

You should have little mounds of snow spread around your fort. You can click these and redeem them for snow to buy items.

6 minutes ago, Frauke said:

You have to click on the white snow piles and choose the option to destroy them. That will give you 10 snowballs. Then click on the  large + sign left above the text on how to play the game or click on your tent and choose enter fort. There you have the option to build or battle. In the building you the option (when you start) to build a sow corner or a snow wall piece. And you've got one weaponry to choose from. Each build option costs you snow balls.

Just now, Frauke said:

I have seen no snow drifts, ice crystals, or anything else

Have you collected any at all yet? When you first go into the game, there should be little mounds scattered around your fort. You can click these and you get the option to destroy them (with the X) and get a 'refund'. 

According to the game I'm at level 7. I still only have the snow canon, snow ball corner and snow ball wall. I have seen other walls though. Does anyone happen to know at what level you get these?

And merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day and I wish you all the best for 2019!

Edited by Sheriziya

Every ten levels you unlock new buildable things, including walls! Just keep making snow cannons. I advise not to hit other snow cannons as they only give 1 xp, while hitting snowball walls gives 3.

Trojan Reindeer take 3 hits but give 8 xp and short ice walls take 2 and give 2 xp so from what I've found so far the best way to get xp is by attacking snowball walls and tents. Gonna try to find out if there's anything else interesting regarding xp gain but I have to wait til my cannon rollover 😗

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! I love the new eggs and the hatchies are so cute. Now off to play Snow Wars!