Stromboli

Kill action limit should only be affected by kill action use

4 hours ago, KageSora said:

EQ, for sure, should be decoupled from the kill slots since we now require it for several breeds and have no way of mitigating it's effects other than potentially changing our entire playstyle to limit the eggs we have at any given time.

Agreed! I don't use EQ because of how risky it is to use in the first place. But if this is going to be come a "normal" part of the game, then EQ should not take up kill slots at all.

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Yea, I had bad luck with EQ lately, so it greatly affected my work on my zombies folder. Adding a BSA that can be use regardless of the kill slot could be a nice turnaround also, but I think it should be it's own suggestion.

Support considering how the site now expects players to have hundreds of every bsa dragon.

Makes sense to me - an action, whether by you or one of your dragons, that MIGHT result in death is not the same as you intentionally setting out to kill. If fogging a thing and letting it die doesn't take up a kill slot, neither should Bite or EQ.

Also, yes to Ruby Eyes' point: BSAs have their own built-in limits.

Support. I hadn't realized this was a thing until the recent EQ-dependent dragon colors were introduced. While I don't collect undead dragons myself and only use the kill action to get specific colors tied to it, I can only imagine the frustration of someone having to choose between working on their normal dragon collection and trying for an undead. :( 

Absolutely!  As I'm a Zombie collector, the new EQ-related breeds totally mess up my ability to go for Zombies. I think EQ should be treated as natural catastrophe and not a dedicated kill.

Agree that this really needs to change.

Support, in that I don’t think Earthquake should take up kill slots.

But it seems to me Bite should continue to use kill slots. 

Bite should also be delinked from kill slots, because it's not like Bite is limited by available kill slots in turn--you can bite as many eggs as you have vampires, even if you've used up your kills.

Returning to re-voice my support for this considering the addition of another massive burden on our kill slots. We're already sacrificing egg slots for 3-4 days per attempt, paying with kill slots too is completely unnecessary.

If not this - maybe we could count EQ kills as one death, instead of a shedload if it kills many... That would help.

Since those all are the same cooldown for Kill action, which is limited to 5, then I want to also be unable to kill more than 5 eggs with Earthquake or Bite in the span of 2 weeks because that's over the Kill limit of 5! 😈 (Hope you see the point I'm making here)

Unless more kill slots are planned in the future, making EQ and some others actions unable to affect it would still be greatly appreciated. Being egglock because of eggsheld for 24h is more than enough of an punishment otherwise.