TJ09

2018-12-18 - Holiday Event Schedule

5 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

Don't forget that the dragon will drop for three days, so you don't need to have egg slots available immediately! If there's something you want to grab now, I'd say just go for it and worry about the new dragon in a few days. :) 

I keep going between grabind the eggs as soon as I can (so I have adults asap) or waiting so I can breed more babies. Why is it so hard to choose? 😭

When do the Christmas dragons stop breeding? 25th? 

3 minutes ago, Syiren said:

When do the Christmas dragons stop breeding? 25th? 

Yes. At 11:59pm cave time.

10 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Yes. At 11:59pm cave time.

Awesome. I was worried it'd end tonight when the new CB's dropped. That gives me time to breed the rest of my projects and then the rest of my Christmas babies. Thanks! :D

3 hours ago, Stromboli said:

ugh. I had a winter magi-turned-vampire that I wanted to hatch on Christmas day, but forgot to fog it... Someone decided to "help" and put it in an ER while I was out yesterday, it seems. :dry:

One of its grandparents was named Nosferatu and everything.

Oh no! What happened to the egg? Did it die or hatch prematurely?

1 hour ago, relaks said:

I keep going between grabind the eggs as soon as I can (so I have adults asap) or waiting so I can breed more babies. Why is it so hard to choose? 😭

Same here! On regular new releases I love to get them as soon as possible, but if I get these later I'll be able to keep hunting... Hmm.

So many eggs to breed, so little time! Hope everyone has been getting eggs they need for their lineages, etc. 🎄

I'm looking for any mature Aegis or already enraged Aegis. Is anyone willing to help? I can offer a couple CB Holiday eggs(Solstice and Mistletoe).

15 minutes ago, Biscuit19131 said:

I'm looking for any mature Aegis or already enraged Aegis. Is anyone willing to help? I can offer a couple CB Holiday eggs(Solstice and Mistletoe).

Do you need them for the encyclopedia entry or...? If so, maybe ask here:

(If not, I'm not sure what you'd need adult dragons for. Maybe sb else can help)

10 minutes ago, Soulsborne said:

Do you need them for the encyclopedia entry or...? If so, maybe ask here:

(If not, I'm not sure what you'd need adult dragons for. Maybe sb else can help)

It's mainly because I just really want a Enraged Aegis to keep.

Just now, Biscuit19131 said:

It's mainly because I just really want a Enraged Aegis to keep.

Raise an Aegis then :) They have "enrage" as a BSA (breed specific action) to become the enraged variant. (This BSA can only be used when you have dead eggs or dragons on your scroll -> this makes the Aegis "enraged")

3 minutes ago, Soulsborne said:

Raise an Aegis then :) They have "enrage" as a BSA (breed specific action) to become the enraged variant. (This BSA can only be used when you have dead eggs or dragons on your scroll -> this makes the Aegis "enraged")

I know, but I don't know if the 'Enrage' BSA has a time limit for just hatchlings.

1 minute ago, Biscuit19131 said:

I know, but I don't know if the 'Enrage' BSA has a time limit for just hatchlings.

BSAs are usually for adult dragons (same case here) don't worry. Any adult Aegis will do.

1 hour ago, Biscuit19131 said:

Only the adult has the BSA. You will be able to use it as soon as your Aegis grows up. It only works on the one Aegis whose BSA you use. Any others you have on your scroll will not be affected.

Yeah, about that time.

edit: hm... I can grab two more eggs right now without getting in my way of getting the new dragons. I think I'm going on a hunt. :lol:

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I just wanted to thank all the players who bred such beautiful dragon eggs this holiday :) I got so many wonderful and beautiful dragons. And thank you TJ and everyone for this fun event :)

I can't wait until the event will finally start... aaand a new dragon to collect.

I could use some Holiday goodness to cheer me up right about now. New pretty eggs shall do nicely. I have no idea what to expect. :D

Gingerbread? Grinch? Polar Bear? Penguin? Santa? Frosty? Christmas Tree? So many possibilities! 

I am so super happy, I've been able to get all the past Christmas Dragons I've missed except Garland. I'm ok with 'losing out' on the one if that happens ❤️ Plus I just bred a Holiday 2009 with a Gold, and got an egg with a cool code that looks like I Pay.

I'm sorry, I'm easily amused 😄

I lost control and since I couldn't grab any Prizekin holidays for the dragons I'm looking for, I locked from the biomes. It'll be a late night tonight waiting for eggs to hatch so I can grab the new dragons ASAP. :P 

OMG.... less than 2 hours until the Holiday 2018 release. My guess is that the new egg will be a cream and dark green pine jacquard egg.

Less than an hour! Excited! .... Should I grab them as soon as my hatchlings grow up tonight or should I wait so I can keep AP hunting, that is the question.

I've got two spaces open and ready for the new eggs. I hope I get cool codes. I always love it when that happens.