Meruru

ANSWERED:halloween 2018

when I click on my Halloween badge of 2018 I get an error page not found instead of showing me all the sprites we collected like previous years, and no I don't mean the trick or treats, is this supposed to happen?

This is intended, TJ said he didn't have plans to show anything after the event was over.

ah ok, he never mentions this so, thank you for telling me ^^

kinda made the panic to collect all sprites seem pointless if we're not even gonna see them after the event don't you think? XD

59 minutes ago, Kaini said:

This is intended, TJ said he didn't have plans to show anything after the event was over.

Not really. In previous years he fixed such badges to just not be a link anymore. A "not found" is NOT intended.

Also, he said that there were no plans to show the inventory "at this time" so there is hope that "this time" is over at some point ...

You mean like he considered letting us re-decorate our trees? ;) I'm definitely not holding my breath.

Yeah, while it may be intended to not show the inventory, I'm sure a 'page not found' isn't intended. Usually the badges are just not clickable if there is nothing to see.

Yeah, it's been like that since ween ended. Though it makes me hopeful that TJ might fix it...he likely glitched something and forgot when he was erasing the event. Wait a few months and it might be fixed to not be clickable. Or he may change his mind (I wouldn't hold my breath though).

The link is gone for me. Is it fixed for everyone else?