Recordzz

ANSWERED:I can't breed my two adult dragons...

No, I literally can't. https://dragcave.net/user/Recordzz

If you visit my page, you'll see I have a female dragon, Riiombe, and two males. If I click actions and try breeding, nothing comes up! It just says; Select the dragon you wish to have Riiombe breed with. and there are no dragons to breed with! I swear they're all adults, yet I still can't breed... Any help?

Two-headed dragons are a unique breeding group and can only breed with other two-headed dragons. Pygmies and drakes also can only breed within their respective groups.

The female is a two-headed dragon. They can only breed with other two-headed dragons.

Ah. Thanks so much! I was a bit confused, and it didn't mention anything about it... Anyways, thanks so much for your help!

15 hours ago, Recordzz said:

Ah. Thanks so much! I was a bit confused, and it didn't mention anything about it... Anyways, thanks so much for your help!

The breed/type description actually does mention that:

Two-headed dragons are unique enough to deserve a separate classification from “regular” dragons. They have two necks, two brains, two mouths, but one stomach and one main body. The two heads usually work together, but there are times when they will fight each other, snapping back and forth. Their unique anatomy prevents them from breeding with single-headed dragons.

I do believe it does say the same about pygmies and drakes? One sec...

Pygmy dragons are the smallest category of dragons, being on the same scale as domesticated animals. They are often found around concentrated populations of dragons, relying on their larger brethren to ward away potential predators and leave scraps. As such, the majority of a pygmy’s diet is scavenged. Due to their tiny size, pygmies do not breed with larger varieties of dragons.

The drake description feels way less obvious, but it still kind of hints the incompatibility?

Though it may appear at first that dragons and drakes have much in common, the two are completely separate species. Drakes are smaller and less intelligent than their cousin species, though both dragons and drakes sit comfortably near the top of the food chain. They are always found bearing antlers and leathery wings. Drakes share many of the same habitats that dragons do, and typically hunt in packs.

...maybe...? For an inexperienced player it may seem confusing.

Edited by Orchi'dea

16 hours ago, Recordzz said:

Do you need another two-headed or regular dragon? I can breed pretty much anything and can catch things pretty good.