Nojiko444

Little change on the "Trading History"

People who trade, will probably check the Trading history^^ And it's quite useful in my eyes! But there's a little thing that bothers me:

You can only see the eggs/hatchlings you gave away, not the one you received (or didn't receive).

Today I had the problem, that my offers got accepted.... but there were no new eggs or hatchlings on my scroll. And all I could see were the dragons I gave away, not what I should have received. I found out later, that the hatchlings I got still received clicks and simply grew up overnight. But till then I thought, that I was simply victim of a bug and just lost 3 hatchlings.

So I'd love to see both sides of the trade in the trading history, not just the ones you gave away. Simply to check what you got (if they grow up like in my case), or what got cancelled, etc^^

Edited by Nojiko444

Can't say it has ever bothered me...  but I can't see any reason not to include it.

Especially the stuff you received should be listed - it's yours, after all.

Support.

The OP's post is strange - if it was an actual accepted trade - where are the eggs ? Was a one way posted by mistake ? If the trade went physically wrong - TJ should be told.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

if it was an actual accepted trade - where are the eggs ?

17 hours ago, Nojiko444 said:

I found out later, that the hatchlings I got still received clicks and simply grew up overnight.

Sorry - but that's funny XD (Missed the edit.)

I too have been confused about what I actually received - I guess my short term memory is just not that good, lol. So I'd love to see trading history include trades both ways!

I usually just look up in the notifications what I received (I'm forgetful, too! :unsure:) but the idea of putting both sides of a trade in the trading history seems like a nice adjustment.