TemmieFlakes

ANSWERED:dragon description

okay so im gonna try including a screenshot/snip, but i wrote a description for my dragon and what shows up in the action where you write it is making me really confused, can someone help? (please quote me or something so my notifications work)

glitch.PNG

@TemmieFlakes

I don't understand what you're confused about? If it's because it's only an excerpt, that's because you need to drag the little square to resize the field.

im confused because of the user comments thing, it just says;

• Accept:
  • Accept:
  • Reject:
  • Accept:

did i do something wrong??

39 minutes ago, TemmieFlakes said:

im confused because of the user comments thing, it just says;

• Accept:
  • Accept:
  • Reject:
  • Accept:

did i do something wrong??

That just means people didn't leave comments when they accepted/rejected, nothing is wrong.

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

That just means people didn't leave comments when they accepted/rejected, nothing is wrong.

then why isnt it showing up on the dragons page yet and still awaiting moderation if its been reviewed?

5 minutes ago, TemmieFlakes said:

then why isnt it showing up on the dragons page yet and still awaiting moderation if its been reviewed?

Oohh, okay. Those are *user* accept/rejects, not mod's. A mod must come in and accept or reject the description, it doesn't automatically get accepted when users accept it. The user accept/rejects are simply there for the mod's convenience. 

37 minutes ago, TemmieFlakes said:

When a moderator goes over your description, it will either be approved or give you a "Mod Reject" and a reason.

User accepts/rejects just make it easier to moderate descriptions, as usually users will catch anything horribly wrong and make my job easier.

There are over 800 descriptions in the queue right now (which is actually kinda low I've been trying to keep up), so you can understand why that's kinda needed : D My eyes get tired : D

Temmieflakes, I say again - do consider a mentor. So many of your worries would be sorted instantly by PM !