natureluvr

ANSWERED:Why aren't my old dragons counting for my encyclopedia?

Hi there, I used to play dragon cave about four years ago and I wanted to get back into the game now that I see trading was introduced. I found the dragon encyclopedia but it says that I have no dragons unlocked, yet my scroll has over 150 fully grown dragons. Why aren't my dragons unlocked on the encyclopedia and how do I fix this?

Also, is there a thread somewhere I can see a list of all the dragon rarities? Thanks!

The encyclopedia only counts dragons you've viewed or owned since it was implemented, so the dragons you owned beforehand don't "count," as it were. You can get observation numbers from those older dragons by viewing each of them individually, but your "owned" count won't go up until you raise new ones of those breeds.

40 minutes ago, natureluvr said:

Also, is there a thread somewhere I can see a list of all the dragon rarities? Thanks!

There's no definitive list, and a lot of 'rarity' is subjective. But the dragon cave wiki can give you a basic idea, though it shouldn't be taken as gospel.

In order to unlock your encyclopedia ASAP, you might want to visit this thread:

If you're more interested in market prices, though, you might want to look here: 

I hope this helps. :) 

1 hour ago, natureluvr said:

The Market can give you a hint, but you'll see the prices only if the egg sprites are unlocked in the Encyclopedia. For that, I suggest visiting hatcheries and clicking to your heart's content. Only 5 observations per breed and colour (e.g. Copper colours) are necessary.