Hazerino

What happens to the raffle egg if

What if you happen to win the monthly raffle and you're egglocked, does the egg get lost or does it automatically take the next spot that opens?

6 minutes ago, Hazerino said:

What if you happen to win the monthly raffle and you're egglocked, does the egg get lost or does it automatically take the next spot that opens?

You have the whole month to voluntarily claim your prize. You can only do so while not egglocked.

The egg does not automatically arrive on your scroll. You have to claim it and you have the whole month until the next raffle to do so. So you just wait until you are not egg locked and then pick up the Prize. No problem.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

The egg does not automatically arrive on your scroll. You have to claim it and you have the whole month until the next raffle to do so. So you just wait until you are not egg locked and then pick up the Prize. No problem.

where would i have to go to claim my prize then?

4 minutes ago, Hazerino said:

where would i have to go to claim my prize then?

You would just go to your raffle page-back to the same spot where you entered.

There is probably also a link in the email that you get if you win. Never having won, I am not sure of that. But if you go to the raffle status page and it says you won then there is a link there for sure.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

There is probably also a link in the email that you get if you win. Never having won, I am not sure of that.

Yup, the email does give a link to the raffle page :) 

you go to your account page and click on the raffle button.. there will be a claim link for the egg. You must claim it before the next raffle happens though.

I was egg locked when I won Iri (my gold tinsel) and I couldn't claim her until something hatched. I was excited and really wanted her, but the eggs I had were almost all Cheeses and I didn't want to get rid of them, so I just had to wait for one to hatch. It doesn't need to be claimed instantly. It just helps it hatch sooner if it IS claimed faster. 

1 hour ago, Rememberdrgns said:

Another question, as raffle prizes are protected from harm, would it die if one were to click on kill? 

Yes, as far as I know (haven't tried it, but). They're only protected from dying of sickness.