Jump to content
Griffin_Lokison

And All Creation Wept [Open]

Recommended Posts

Bow looks at the group around her and nods. "Alright, everyone stay close and follow me." She flew into the air above the smoke. "Quickly!" She bolted to the east, eyes locked on a blue waterfall that creeped closer with every meter she flew.

Share this post


Link to post

Tras flew out of the cave as fast as she could. As she met up with the group, she said, "I hope everyone's OK." As she was saying this, her voice quivered, remembering what had just happened with Astro.

Edited by Efernium

Share this post


Link to post

(Pretty sure Arc was carrying the basket...)

”Just fly quickly. We’ll be there in a moment.”

He flew a little faster than everyone else, but still took care not to jostle the basket.

”Jeez... Why’s it so hard to take care of an egg?”

 

Share this post


Link to post

(Sorry, I thought that was the case, I edited it)

Tras followed the pink streak flying towards the waterfall. Right before slamming into the waterfall, Tras stopped. And looked around.

"Is everybody here?" she asked.

Share this post


Link to post

Coffin flew loop-de-loops around and in the water, giggling. The water tickled. “Huh? Oh yeah, I’m here!”

Share this post


Link to post

Mike poked his head out of the basket and gave a wave of his tiny paw. "Mikesha is present!" He called before sliding back down inside th basket.

Share this post


Link to post

Bow landed on the rocks just above the gushing blue waters. She tucked in her cream wings and looked at the group around her. "Looks like that's everyone." She then locked her eyes on Tras and the basket, specifically Mikesha. She leaped over to them and peered into the basket at Mike. "Now, what's this all about?" Asked the pink hatchling.

Share this post


Link to post

(Arc/ @MrBreadBread has the basket @boruto)

"Mike can't fly very well, so we carry him in the basket with the egg," said Tras. "He's pretty light so it's not a problem for us." Then realizing that she never introduced herself to the little dragon, Tras perked up and said, "Hello, my name is Trasyrt, but you can call me Tras What's your name?" As she asked this  she bounded up to the little dragon to get a closer look.

Share this post


Link to post

“It’s Bow, Tras. Did you miss it?”

He looked at her with a puzzled expression.

”That doesn’t matter much, though. What does matter is that we’re safe, and we can now sle-“

Before he finished his sentence, his stomach growled.

”...Eat. Let’s get some food.”

He sniffed the air, trying to get the scent of something big enough for all of them.

Share this post


Link to post

// @Efernium sorry!!

Bow sighed. "I mean, who's egg is this and why are we taking it west?" She turned herself toward Arc as he prepared to hunt. "I don't eat meat, but thank you anyway." Though usually afraid of bigger dragons than her, Bow began to warm up to her new friends.

Share this post


Link to post

Mike climbed out from the basket and offered a friendly smile to the pink dragon. "Well, Bow, this egg is Tretonum's only hope of ridding Balendin and ending the war. This is Lavada's egg, and we're taking it west to Lavada's sister, Reina. We must protect it and keep it safe, because it's the only way we can stop all the evil that is happening."

Share this post


Link to post

"I kinda wanna help you Arc," said Tras cautiously, "who will take care of the egg? If nobody can I will." 

Tras turned to Bow and said, "By the way, nice ro meet you Bow!"

Edited by Efernium
Meant Arc and not Astro.

Share this post


Link to post

(Astro isn’t here anymore, remember? Maybe look at the character list.)

”No meat... Hm.”

He managed to sniff out the trail of another boar.

”I’ll grab some fruits or berries along the way. See you soon!”

He put the basket on the ground and ran into the forest.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Bow smiled warmly and nodded her head to Arc. "Thank you. Much appreciated." She turned her attention back to Mikesha, Tras and the egg. "I can help with the egg, Tras. Its what my species specializes in." She looked up to the sky and reminisced. "Im glad I've been able to survive so far in these mountains. I hatched here; I've been here my entire life. I was actually on my way to find a new nesting place when I ran into you guys and that mean dragon." She shuttered at her memories of the moments prior.

She brought her attention back to her peers. Bow blinked for a moment, almost lost in thought. "That storm is gonna be here in a few hours time. You guys have plenty of time to hunt and eat. We should probably rest here for the night and head west early tomorrow morning."

Share this post


Link to post

Excited for her first hunt in a while, Tras said excitedly "Thanks guys! I really wanted to hunt!" 

She ran into the forest after Arc. Suddenly the strong smell of deer hit her nose and she stopped, suddenly. She followed the scent, crawling along the ground. The scent was getting stronger. She saw the deer right in front of her and jumped at it.

Share this post


Link to post

From behind Tras came a roar, a zap of lightning, and a thump.

A few seconds later, Arc appeared, dragging along a slightly singed bear. he was scratched up, but overall ok.

”I got a bit more then expected. We can dry this out and save it for later, though. I’ll bring it to our camp.”

And with that, Arc (very slowly) dragged the bear towards the camp.

Share this post


Link to post

Mikesha turned back to Bow. "I'm surprised you didn't react when I told you that this is the egg of Lavada and that we're taking it to her sister in the west," he said with a tilt of his head.

Share this post


Link to post

From the forests, a wyrm in teal leapt out to face the camp. "A-Ah! I stumbled upon something," mumbled Temporamus to himself. The small Chrono dragon cowers a bit, then flew closer to the group. "Are you all fleeing from the forest fire as well?" asked the Xenowyrm with a curious look, eyes scanning the group and the surroundings.

Share this post


Link to post

Bow shook her head at Mike. "I have my fair share of hatred towards Balendin and greif for Lavada and Reina. I'm happy to assist and join you guys. Don't get me wrong! Right now though, I'm still kind of shocked from what just happened." She let out a nervous chuckle before letting out a startled scream from the Xenowyrms appearence. She zipped towards a bush where she ducked and hid.

Share this post


Link to post

Coffin squealed gleefully. “Ooh, who are you? I’m Coffin! How are you?” She rambled on and on, excited to meet yet another dragon! She paused. “ Wait, you are a good dragon, right? Not like the last one we met that tried to come after us?”

Share this post


Link to post

Alarmed by the sudden suspicions of the group, Temporamus himself panicked. In a somewhat more desperate attempt to look friendlier, the uncommon wyrm tried his best to amuse the group with what abilities he had. "Wait! I may look funny but you can trust me, I'm a good dragon! Would a bad dragon do this?" With his ability to warp time around him, the Chrono bloomed a tiny white flower on his tail, and he gently plucked it with his teeth and moved closer, offering it to Coffin.

Share this post


Link to post

Arc finally made it to the camp, carrying the bear in his jaws.

”I got food! I also remembered to get some fruits, too. Time to eat...?”

He noticed the Xenowyrm in the camp.

”Well, I’m lucky I grabbed a bear. We seem to have even more mouths to feed.”

Behind the friendly smile, Arc was scanning his environment in case the dragon was an enemy. He also got a bolt of lightning ready.

Share this post


Link to post

Mikesha saw the flower get offered to Coffin and he squealed with delight. "Hey, Bow, it's okay! This is a good dragon! He can help us on our quest!" He exclaimed. He set his gaze on Arc with his lightning bolt. "Put that away, Arc! He's giving out flowers, not attacking!"

Share this post


Link to post

Temporamus felt something adventurous is coming his way. With the flower still hanging on his mouth, the wyrm turned his head towards the little Misfit, sounding muffled as he spoke with his jaws closed. "Did you say quest?"

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.