Griffin_Lokison

And All Creation Wept [Closed]

Mike pointed upwards, into the sky. "He's up there. You know how much he likes to fly," he said as he carefully pushed the basket over to where they'd be having a fire so it could stay warm. "I don't know where Coffin went. She probably went on a side trip when we got here. She seems to have a very short attention span."

In the shadows of the tree, a Dragon watched Coffin with an evil grin. So this was the traitor? The Black Marrow Dragon should be with her kin in the army of Balendin. A lesson must be taught to the young dragon. A growl resonated from the dragon's chest.

((Make sure you're following the topic. If you are following it, then I don't know what to tell you.))

Arc slowly walked backwards into the camp, carrying a large boar in his jaws.

”I goft dhnner!”

He plopped it in the middle of the camp.

”Least I could do. Now, cooked or raw?”

By now, Coffin had lost the tail and was now looking at the moths fluttering by. She stopped, quite suddenly. Her ears perked up. "Hmmm..." she murmured quietly. She slowly walked around, investigating the nearby parts of the woods (but not before waving goodbye to the moths.) Soon, Coffin had imagined herself as a super-secret spy and was having fun pretending to creep around.

Arc looked around the camp.

“You guys seen Coffin?”

He thought for a moment.

”COME HERE FOR SUPER FUN STUFF AND GAMES!!!”

He hoped that would get her attention.

"Good idea, Arc," complimented Tras, "SHOOT, WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS!! WE'RE ONE PLAYER SHORT!!" 

Tras put all of the firewood in a neat pile and used her fire breath to start a flame. She slowly fanned the flame with her wing till a fire blazed. She put some rocks around the campfire.

"Hey, Arc. Where'd you put the boar?"

Mikesha started going along with the other two's idea to get Coffin to come. "I NEED A TEAM MATE!" He yelled out.

The Dragon in the shadows stepped out, chuckling. "Sounds like your friends are calling for you, but I'm afraid you cannot go to them."

((Sorry I haven't been replying as much)) 

"Seriously what are you guys doing, you could attract someone's attention!" said Astro, " and it is kinda annoying." Sighing Astro took a seat near the fire. All she wanted was some rest after the long day.

Edited by Myunicorn

“WE’RE WAITING FOR COFFIN TO GET OVER HERE AAAAAAA!”

He explained quite loudly.

”ALSO I LEFT THE BOAR OVER THEERRE!”

He pointed next to the fire.

”YOU CAN PLAY WITH US IF YOU COME NOOOOOW!”

Coffin jumped back in surprise. "Wow, you're tall!" she exclaimed. She looked the dragon over. Ohhh. This must be the dragon Baledin. Then her mind wandered back too what the dragon had said. Then she realized that there were sounds comings from somewhere. Her friends. "Why can I not go to my friends?" she asked, slightly nervous. The message seemed somewhat ominous.

"He's not foming back, guys! We should go find him," said Tras. "We need people to watch the egg and the rest of us can go find Coffin."

The evil dragon gave a chuckle. They were indeed not Balendin, for bright orange mana clusters clung to its scales as the dragon gazed down on Coffin, definitely not an Avatar of Destruction. "You will be answering to Balendin why you do not right with him, in his army," they growled.

Mike offered to stay with the egg. "By the way, Coffin is a she, Tras. Anyways, you better to find her. She might be hurt!"

“She must of followed me into the forest...”

He ran off in that direction, and after a moment, saw coffin with another dragon. He got down low, out of sight.

He looked at the other dragon.

”Psst. What do you get when you cross lightning and a dragon?”

The rather large dragon had sensed the movement of something sneaking amongst the bushes, so he wasn't surprised when he heard the bushes speak. "Oh, please, I've heard that from bolt dragons, lightning dragons, and storm rider dragons alike. It's really quite old," he snarled. Then he opened his mouth and blasted fire at all the surrounding foliage.

Mike watched Arc bound off in search of Coffin. He heard something from the egg and pressed the side of his head to it again. "The egg is scared of something.... is there evil nearby?" That's when he saw the smoke.

Arc spoke from above the dragon, in the trees.

”A distraction.”

He dove down and grabbed coffin, then bolted through the leaves into open air.

"Where's all that smoke coming from?" questioned Astro " and isn't that the direction in which Arc went to find Coffin?" Quickly Astro also, went into the forest looking for her new friends. She did not want to lose the dragons, and her only real friends, that she just met.  

A pink flash dashed across the view of Astros and Mike. It stopped to reveal a young pink hatchling with cream colored wings. The tail resembled a slight heart shape and it had small yellow webs extending from small horns. It was only slightly bigger than the bush it was about to duck under. It made no sounds at first, but poked its head out to yell "RUN!!" before ducking again.

Edited by boruto

"Woah," said Coffin. "What a lovely view. Anyways, I think the tall, menacing dragon down there was angry at me or something." She looked down, making sure that Little duck was still safe in her talons. She yawned. This was a lot of excitement.

Then she noticed a bright pink dragon up ahead. "Wow, I sure am meeting quite a few dragons today," Coffin murmured. She squinted. The dragon looked frightened.

Edited by Tentacles

Everything happened so fast that Tras was left with his head spinning. As she looked around, she saw Arc flying to the clearing with Coffin. When they landed, Tras remembered what Mike had said earlier and blushed.

Looking around Tras noticed that Astro wasn't there. Thinking about what Mike said earlier Tras said, "You guys protect the egg, while I go find Astro, ok? I have a bad feeling about this place."

As the sun's last rays disappeared behind the trees, Tras dashed into the forest, hoping she wouldn't find anything dangerous when she got there.

"But the fire! And the pink Dragon! We can't split up!" Mike cried. "Tras!" Then he looked at Arc. "What happened?! Why is the forest smoking?!" The poor little pygmy climbed inside the basket to stay close to the egg.

The Dragon in the forest was furious and roared to let them know it. "Have you not been taught that you do not cross a Desipis dragon?" He bellowed before unfurling his wings and taking to the sky, glaring downwards to try and see the troublesome dragons.

In another place Astro was roaming through the forest. Hearing the loud roar and the message she turned back and quickly headed to camp "They must have  already went back to the clearing," wondered Astro, " I should hurry back before it gets even darker." Astro flew as fast as she could back to the clearing. On her way she met up with Tras. Together they flew back to camp exhausted. It had been a long day for all of them and all that Astro wanted was sleep, she wasn't even hungry anymore. 

"We're, back. Everyone protect the egg!" cried Tras. She slowlh backed up to the fragile egg as she watched the huge dragon overhead. And then it hit her. "That's a Desipis! He was the reason I was sent away from my home! HE WILL PAY!!!" Suddenly Tras felt this incredible sense of attachement with the egg. "You won't take it away from us. She doesn't have a family and we are the only dragons that will take care of here. Did you hear!? YOU WON'T TAKE IT!" 

The small pink dragon began to try and get Mike's attention. "Psst! Pygmy!" She tried to call, but to no avail. She tried to pick up a small rock and throw it in his direction. "Hey! I know a way up the mountain from here! We can get away from this guy!"

Mike got hit in the head with a stone. His head whipped around to look in the direction it came from, peeking over the edge of the nest/basket. He saw the pink Dragon and tilted his head curiously. He started climbing out of the basket nest when he heard Tras yelling at the giant dragon about the egg. "No, don't tell him about it!" Mikesha helped as he tumbled out of the basket. Then he quickly made his way over to this new dragon.

Meanwhile, the assaulting Desipsis lowered himself down towards the meek group of dragons. "Egg? What egg?" He asked with a sneer. "I have no need of a pathetic navy blue Dragon egg." The back of his mouth began to glow, preparing for another bout of fire. His eyes rested on the basket. "I'll just hardboil it instead."

Seeing her friends in danger, Tras pushed them out of the way just as the dragon launched his fireball. They just barely made it.

Picking up the basket with the egg and Mike in her claws, she said, "Into the forest! Let's get away from him." She then turned to the pink dragon and asked, "You know how to get away from this guy? Can you show us the way?"

“Ohboyohboyohboy”

Arc landed with coffin and looked up at the menacing dragon in the sky.

”Long story short, bad guy, tried to kill us, probably will keep trying. Run please?”

He shot a bolt of lightning at the dragon, attempting to disorient him.