Griffin_Lokison

And All Creation Wept [Closed]

Mikesha poked his head out of the basket again when Tras nearly dropped both him and the egg. He saw the new dragon and perked up a little bit. "Hello, I'm Mikesha, but call me Mike. We're going on an adventure to save Tretonum!" He declared from his spot in the basket next to the egg. "This is Lavada's egg, and we plan on giving it to Reina."

Ooooh, another friend-to-make! Coffin thought excitedly. "I'm Coffin, and this is Little Duck!" Coffin said.

"Hello," Astro replied "it's nice to meet you all." Astro thought for a moment about what Mike said, then ran back to quickly gather her things. "I am coming with you!" Astro demanded, "I am going to defeat Balendin no matter what!". With a pause of silence, Astro looked up at all the dragons. She suddenly realized she was being extremely rude and that some of these dragons were a bit older than she was. "I..I'm sorry for being so rude," Astro apologized, "if it's possible, could I join you on your quest?" 

"Of course, Astro," said Tras, "the more the merrier!" Tras turned back to Arc and asked, "Which way are we going?"

((We're going to have to pretend we got Arc's reply.))

Mikesha listened to all the conversation all around him before sighing. "Can we get going now? We know where the western lands are, so let's get going!"

"Alright, let's go!" said Coffin. She began to head in the direction that she thought was west.

"Wait up Coffin!" called Tras after the Marrow, "The western lands are that way." Tras pointed in the direction of the setting sun. Tras flew over to the basket and grabbed it with her claws. "Let's go, friends!" And Tras flew off (literally) into the sunset.

"Wait!" cried Astro. She flapped her wings as fast and as hard as she could but she  was going almost no where. Exhausted Astro dropped herself to the ground and decided that she would run to catch up with the group. Ugh, I wish I could have finished my flight lessons, then this quest would be much easier Astro thought to herself. 

// Sorry!!! Been really busy with school, and didn't get any notifications in my email. I promise to check more often from now on.

"West... Um, that would be... In the direction of..."

He spun around a couple of times.

"That way!" he shouted as he stopped and looked ahead of him.

"..."

He corrected himself and coughed.

"I meant that way."

Mikesha stuck his head out of the basket once they were in the air, having heard Astro's cry. "Tras, wait, Astro is being left behind!" He exclaimed. He, himself, could not fly long distances, but that was because he had such small wings. Riding in the basket was the best idea he'd had yet. But he still could fly. 

In the shadows of the trees, red eyes gleamed. They watched the friends as they started on their journey, going unseen.

Tras paused for a moment letting Astro catch up. "Sorry," she said sheepishly, "I did't see you lagging behind. I would let you ride in the basket but it's already pretty heavy." Tras pondered for a moment and had an idea. "Maybe I will just slow down so you can keep up."

As Tras turned back to the quickly setting sun she said, "We should go a little further then set up camp."

"Thanks," said Astro as she slowed to catch her breath "I'm not exactly the best flyer." Astro looked at the setting sun and the area around. " Let's fly over to that clearing there in the woods, it will be the best place for a camp." As quickly as she could Astro flew to the ground and called the others down. 

Edited by Myunicorn

"Great idea, Astro!" said Tras following Astro in the direction of the clearing. When Tras got there, she let the basket with the egg and Mike carefully to the forest floor. 

Mikesha poked his head out of the basket again when the basket was set down. He clambered out of the vessel and practically tumbled off the edge. He dusted himself off before looking up at his friends. "That was fun."

Arc was still up in the air, doing loop de loops.

”Man! It must SUCK for you guys. I guess I’m pretty lucky with my wings, huh.”

He grinned down at his friends.

”Maybe when I’m bigger I can give you piggy-back rides!”

It may have sounded harsh, but he didn’t mean anything by it.

Mikesha looked up to where Arc flew. He scowled, clearly offended. "Excuse me, but I do have wings! I'm just too small to fly for long distances!" He exclaimed, opening his wings.

Realizing he had offended Mikesha, Arc stopped and landed.

”Oh, um, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean anything by it... I just...”

He clearly looked embarrassed about it.

”M-maybe I could... Carry the basket instead? I do like flying... And it wouldn’t be very difficult...”

"Maybe tomorrow, Arc," said Tras. As she smiled and put her paw on Arc's back she said, "Thanks for the offer." Then Tras turned to the rest of her friends and said, "OK, guys. We need to setup a makeshift campsite. I'll go to the forest and grab some kindle and wood for a fire. You guys decide among yourselves what we need, OK?" With that she bounded of into the forest in search of wood.

Arc still seemed quite embarrassed as he looked at the egg and thought.

”It’s kind of cold outside...” He mumbled.

Arc sniffed the air, and without another word, ran into the forest.

Coffin continued on the path with her new friends until she heard something. She noticed a tail disappearing in the woods, and thought about how much fun it would be to follow it. Coffin looked at Little Duck. The duck quacked. "You're right, we should follow that dragon tail into a mysterious, dark forest and be separated from our friends without any idea how to get back!!"

She smiled, and ran after it... and into the woods.

((For some reason my device quit giving me notifications about this, sorry about that.))

To be honest, I don’t think anyone’s getting notifications for this. Is there a glitch?

i certainly don’t get any, and people haven’t been responding as much lately.

A few moments later, Tras returned back with some firewood. "Here we go," she said placing the wood in the center of the clearing. "Hey, where did Arc and Coffin go?" she asked.