Griffin_Lokison

And All Creation Wept [Closed]

"Huh... Wha... what is happening?" Inquired Astro as she was picked up by Tras. She began coughing as the cloud of smoke entered the cave. Again her body gave away to the confusion surrounding her. She once again fell asleep against her will. 

"I'm ready to follow you," said Tras to the pink dragon, "Lead the way!" Tras adjusted the sleeping Astro on her back and prepared to jump into smoke.

(I'm a good friend of @Myunicorn and she said that this roleplay was taking up a lot of her time and she revaluated her values. This roleplay started conflicting with important things in her life and she needed to stop.)

(Jeez, really? That must suck. Maybe one day, when everything’s more let up, she can rejoin the forums elsewhere. It’d be nice.

Besides that, we’ll have to factor in Astro leaving... Any thoughts, @Griffin_Lokison?

((How about we have a heartbreakingly sad  event where there is a bittersweet and sappy goodbye where Astro has been chosen to defend another land or something?))

((She wouldn't have a reason to. Balendin only takes those who absolutely hate Lavada and her "perfect" creations. That and the fact that in Astro's character bio, it says she swore to take revenge and kill Balendin))

As the small group of adventurers are about to leave the cave entrance a huge dragon appears suddenly and says in a booming voice, "Astro, we need you to come home. Your famoly and friends need you. Your clan needs you." As the large dragon takes the unconscious Astro through the smoke, Tras felt an unusual sense of power. "Goodbye, Astro," peeped a sad Tras.

((How's this?))

Yeah. Seems good.

But when I first read it I was like

”Oh welp screw these these other kids I hope they survive the smoke”

As the wave of confusion passed and the immediate wave of fear took over, Tras said "We should hurry up and get out of here!"

“Yup. Let’s go.”

He took off, blowing the smoke in all directions, and rose above the black cloud.

”Better go to that waterfall.”

Mikesha was now in the basket, the place he found much more safe than being carried in claws or on backs. He curled around the egg. "It's gonna be okay, baby."

Bow looks at the group around her and nods. "Alright, everyone stay close and follow me." She flew into the air above the smoke. "Quickly!" She bolted to the east, eyes locked on a blue waterfall that creeped closer with every meter she flew.

Tras flew out of the cave as fast as she could. As she met up with the group, she said, "I hope everyone's OK." As she was saying this, her voice quivered, remembering what had just happened with Astro.

Edited by Efernium