Jump to content
Griffin_Lokison

And All Creation Wept [Closed]

Recommended Posts

Claudia's eyes were wide with thirst, and she quickly lapped up the water Tras brought back to her. It's amazing how the first sip of water can taste like the entire world. It can taste like life itself. A rush went through Claudia's body and she felt immediately better. Now, she had managed to eat, drink and rest since escaping from her cage, and felt restored in a way. A wave of sadness washed over her, as she thought about her family and her home, if she would ever see them again. "Thank you.. " Claudia said to Tras. "What shall we do now?"

Share this post


Link to post

Temporamus blinked for a moment, then peeked out of the cave to see the unfamiliar dragon. In spite of Mike's confidence, he still wasn't convinced that they were good dragons. With a gulp, Tempus announced to the group, "I-I'll greet the patrol first, then." Before he flew outside, he turned his head towards the others, one by one. His face became less worries after seeing their hopeful faces. With a smile, he mustered up courage to directly meet the dragon. The atmosphere outside was a lot fresher than in the cave. He had not tried to get another dragon's attention before, so he did an aerial dance in hopes that the patrol noticed him.

Share this post


Link to post

Arc was a little busy watching Claudia and Tras, then when he was sure they were ok, he squinted his eyes at the incoming patrol.

“Balendin’s army wears, like, black armor, right? I don’t even see any black at all... But still, they could be disguised. Lemme help, Tempus.”

He got up and flew to where Tempus was, keeping an eye on the dragons ahead.

”Hey, Tempus? If it goes sour, promise me you’ll hide. I don’t want any of you getting hurt.”

Share this post


Link to post

Tempus was slightly alarmed to hear a voice from behind, fortunately it was just Arc. "Ah, well, right. I can promise you that! I just have to move closer, and if it's a bad dragon, I'll try to divert it away from the cave as much as possible." Arc's presence gave Temporamus much courage, such that he now flew straight to the patrol to greet it directly.

Share this post


Link to post

As Tempus and Arc flew closer to where the patrol was soaring, the patrol suddenly changed direction and formation, flying towards the two of them rather rapidly. Before those two could possibly react, an Aether wyvern was flying right before them, and they were surrounded by an Albino, a black dragon, and a diamondwing. "Who are you and what is your business here?" the Aether demanded.

 

Mike watched from the mouth of the cave anxiously, hoping he was right and those were good dragons. He bounced up and down, straining his ears, hoping he might hear something.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Tras followed the two dragons with her eyes as they flew toward the patrol. Suddenly the patrol rushed down to the little group and before Tras could warn them Arc and Temps were surrounded. With intense fear in her heart, Tras hoped that the patrol wouldn't hurt the small group of dragons

Share this post


Link to post

Claudia knew she would be of no help as she saw the dragons approaching, she was still too injured to fly. Instead of taking off with the others, she found the egg basket and curled around it protective. Wordlessly, she stared at Mike and shook, scared down to the bone. Her friends were bravely out there once again, and she wasn't taking their side. If a fight broke out, she didn't know what she would do. She could only protect the egg and hope that this conflict ended peacefully. 

Share this post


Link to post

Arc was a little surprised at the sudden aggression of the dragons, but then coughed and began to explain.

”Please, don’t be alarmed. We’re a small group of dragons simply trying to deliver an egg.”

Arc wondered whether to tell them exactly what was happening, then settled for part of the truth.

”You see, a while ago, a dragon we knew died at the hands of Balendin’s army. We searched through the rubble of her home and found her egg. We’re trying to deliver said egg to her sister.”

After letting that settle for a moment, he gestured to Tempus.

”This is Temperamus, and I am Arc. The Misfit Pygmy down on the cliff is Mikesha, the Soulpeace is named Claudia, the Navy Blue dragon is Trasyrt, and the Black Marrow dragon is Coffin*.”

He waved his arms towards his friends.

”Claudia’s wings are injured, so we’ve been traveling slowly lately. Would you like to come down and talk?”

(*Not sure whether or not to include Coffin. Hey Griffin, are they technically still here?)

Edited by MrBreadBread

Share this post


Link to post

Temporamus was scared at the sudden movement of dragons surrounding them, so much that he wasn't aware that he was visibly emittimg a faint teal aura around his body. He looked at Arc as he tried to explain the situation, Tempus nodded at every word said by him. "Y-y-yeah! We mean no harm at all! I-" Tempus became too frightened to speak further, his instincts are screaming at him to use his Time magic and flee. He tried his hardest to remain calm and still as he looked at the cave behind. "I was wrong, I wasn't prepared for this at all!" the wyrm cried in his own head.

Share this post


Link to post

((I was messaged and yes, Coffin’s still here. If it’s okay though I guess I’ll jump in here?))

 

  Coffin had decided to stretch her legs. Upon walking out of the cave, she saw Arc and Tempus, along with several other dragons Coffin had never seen before.

  “Oh boy!” she whispered. She decided that she should go meet them. Coffin flew up to join Tempus and Arc.

  Coffin looked up at the unfamiliar dragons surrounding them. Happiness glistened in her eyes.

  “Hi! Are you friendly? I hope you’re friendly. I like meeting friendly dragons.” Coffin smiled hopefully.  She suddenly stopped, a small frown forming on her face.

  “You... you are friendly, right?”

Edited by Tentacles

Share this post


Link to post

(@Tentacles Yeah sure! Although maybe a bit to add that Coffin flew out of the cave? Tempus and Arc are far from the cave, and the dragons are surrounding those two.)

Share this post


Link to post

The Aether seemed unconvinced until the black dragon basically shoved him aside. "Algustus, do not be so unkind. Look, these dragons are young. They have traveled many miles, I can tell," she said. She turned to Arc and Tempus. "I will inspect this egg they speak of and assure you that they mean no harm." Algustus, the Aether, agreed and nodded for her to go on, but to take the albino with her.

 

Mike saw the black dragon shove one of the dragons aside. There seemed to be a discussion going on. He bounced even more, anxious to see how things would turn out.

Share this post


Link to post

Arc nodded at the black dragon, then beckoned them and the albino to follow.

He swooped down onto the ground where his friends were, looking around, and then walking to Claudia.

”Hey, Claudia.” He gave her the most reassuring look he could muster. “These dragons are here to help, mind loosening up on the egg?”

He peered at her wings, which seemed to be doing slightly better.

”Well, then.” He said as he turned to the visitors: “Here is the egg we are delivering. Feel free to ask any questions.”

Share this post


Link to post

Claudia looked up at Arc. His reassuring look didn't quite reach his eyes. It wasn't genuine, and she knew he was nervous. Slowly, she uncoiled from around the basket and took a few steps back, holding a defensive position. Her damaged wing twitched and she was surprised it moved. It must truly have started healing. Looking around her, she knew they were out numbered and out gunned, so she had little hope if it came down to a fight. Fight or flight was strong inside her, and she leaned up on her tippy toes ready to make a run for it. She wouldn't be corned and caged again. Not if she could help it.

Share this post


Link to post

Temporamus watched as the dragons flock towards the cave. He froze, and didn't join Arc. Moments later, his mind was seeing a forest in fire, black shadows engulfed the Chrono Xenowyrms in front of him. When the shadows suddenly apprroached him, the next second they had stopped moving, as though they were frozen in time. "Get out of there, now!" shouted an unfamiliar cry from somewhere around him. Tempus snapped back to his senses and looked around, but the origin of the voice was not in sight. Neither was the forest, nor the black shadows. He took a deep breath, then slowly headed towards the cave to join the others.

"Be strong, and keep moving forward, just as how time keeps flowing. Remember that. That's what Mom always used to say..." he muttered to himself.

Share this post


Link to post

Watching the dragons warily Tras followed them to the back of the cave. She immediately took a position to the opposite side of Claudia keeping a watchful eye on the dragons and the egg at the same time.

Tras was ready to give up her life for this egg.

Share this post


Link to post

Mike bounced after the black dragon and the albino dragon as they landed and walked cautiously forward to gaze at the blue orb in the makeshift basket nest. As the two drew nearer, they sensed the raw power it seemed to give off. "Who's egg is this?" the albino asked with a tilt of his head. Mike took the liberty of snaking through their legs and then jumping into the basket alongside the egg. "This is Lavada's egg! Don't believe me? Touch it! Don't worry, it's not shaking or giving off negative energy, so you are not a threat." The black dragon and albino exchanged looks before the black dragon reached out and touched the egg. She immediately pulled back. "How?"

Share this post


Link to post

Tras was stunned, she forgot about the whole negative energy thing. Tras' whole body relaxed and she became much more friendly to the big dragons. 

"I don't know but the egg is awesome! It's been doing really crazy things for us but we are still trying to figure out where to take it and what else it can do." 

Share this post


Link to post

(Oh, yeah. I actually am on holiday, but lately i’ve been going to a lot of parties. Should be all freed up now!)

Arc grinned a little at their surprise.

”Ah, well-“ he shrugged, “it’s just how I said. Mike here decided to search her home, and since then we’ve been traveling to bring it to..”

A little lightbulb lit up in his mind. (Figuratively, of course.)

”Speaking of which, do you know where Reina is? We need to bring the egg to her.”

During that sentence, he stood a little straighter and his tail began to lightly wag. Sort of like a dog.

”We might be close to the end of our little adventure. I’ll take this moment to rest.”

Arc sat down next to Claudia, trying to reassure her a little more. He fully believed they were safe. With a smile on his face, he turned his head to Claudia.

Share this post


Link to post

Tempus stood near the mouth of the cave, while watching the surroundings for any potential enemies. It seemed that they meant no harm to the group, the wyrm sighed in relief. Still, the flashback of his past scared him. What if it happens again when they are so close to the end of their quest? What if in the end, only a very few, or even only one dragon made it to the end alive? There is no doubt that they needed as much as help as they could gather, and thus...
"We hope that maybe you dragons can come and aid us to delivering the egg, perhaps?" echoed a voice from the wyrm to the group of new faces.

Share this post


Link to post

Claudia didn't know what to make of the new dragons or the situation as a whole. They were giving up an awful amount of information to strangers, but she supposed that was the nature of the group she had joined. They were all very kind and trusting. Arc came next to her, and Claudia turned her head to met his. Her face was full of concern, but she was comforted by his presence. Without thinking, she pressed herself to his side. The whole thing just seemed so overwhelming.

Share this post


Link to post

The two dragons glanced at each other, a look of worry in their eyes. They turned to the young dragons. "You must come with us. It is not as safe here as it used to be," the black dragon prompted. "But, unfortunately, Reina has been captured by Balendin. It is taking all our strength and energy to hold him off!"

Mike squeaked in fear and the egg gave a violent shudder. "W-we'll figure something out. The egg will be safer among more friends than just a bunch of young dragons anyways." 

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.