Jump to content
Griffin_Lokison

And All Creation Wept [Closed]

Recommended Posts

Mikrokosmos roared in anger at the intruder and dived straight for him, barreling into him. She clashed with him, tearing savagely with her claws, wincing every time the enemy bit at her scales. Forcing him right into the light as she heard Arc's words, and hooked her claws into old scars on him. The dragon roared in pain as Mikrokosmos flew straight into the air and let the sun shine onto her, feeling its rays pour warmth and energy into her. Once she had collected enough energy she caught one of the sun's rays and weaved it into a clawed gauntlet. Fitting it on she then hacked and slashed at the stranger. His grip loosened and he fell as she loosened her grip. He hit the ground with a thud. Her gauntlet dissipated as Mikrokosmos landed on the ground once again.

Share this post


Link to post

Lightening. Screaming. Chaos. Claudia couldn't focus. Panic was running through her head. This was just like the poacher camp she had run from. Fly. Fly away was her only instinct. She couldn't. She wouldn't. Her wing was too damaged to fly. Besides, she had promised to help her new friends, so help she would. With anything she had left. Her new friends were being so brave, and she needed to be too. Scanning the area, she saw Mike shivering in the basket with the egg. Claudia quickly ran to it and picked it up by the handle in her mouth. She started to dart for the treeline but stopped, remembering what the others had shouted. The dragon was weaker in the sunlight, so she had to stay in the light to keep the egg safe. 

 

Claudia looked down at Mike. "How's it going?" She said through clenched teeth on the basket. Quickly she moved to a sunny patch and wrapped her body around the basket, egg and small dragon, protecting it from any stray attacks or evil dragons. "Just hold on. They've got him on the ropes." Claudia banged her tail on the ground encouragingly, but didn't join the fight. She was too injured and would only get in the way. Watching Mike and the egg was the best she could do.

Share this post


Link to post

((Um...did you see the rules list @Risensong? Especially number 7? I don't want to mean, I just want to point the rules out.:)))

Tras watched the dragon fall with a thud and was glad of this moment of respite. She slowly relaxed but still stayed alert, fearing more dragons. She turned to the rest of her group and asked, "Is every on all right?" 

Then she turned to Claudia and Mike and saw the basket with the egg. She quickly rushed over and asked "Is the egg ok?" 

Share this post


Link to post

@Risensong, dude, this is a warning. You broke rule number seven, and didn't even give me a chance to control what the bad guy was doing. I'm not trying to be rude, but that's a bit frustrating))

 

Mike lifted his head when he felt the basket get picked up and saw Claudia. His eyes brightened slightly at the sight of a friendly face. At her question, he replied, "Balendin, the Avatar of Destruction and god of chaos, has sent scouts and stuff after us. I have no idea how the information leaked, though." He looked towards the horrible fight of the shadow walker and Mikrocosmos, flinching slightly at the terrifying sound between the two. Once the shadow walker fell, Mikey sat up a bit more. Tras came running over, asking about the egg, and for some reason he felt his spirits drop. Of course the egg was more important and she would worry about it. He nodded his head. "Claudia and I protected it."

Share this post


Link to post

Temporamus watched as the new dragon recklessly charged against the shadow dragon. He wanted to help but he couldn't do much about it. Besides, it seemed that having been held captive before, the Risensong had decent fighting capabilities at such a young age. He was relieved to know that the dragon is most likely going to be alright, as Risensongs have good Light Element magic. Still, that's just one dragon. What if there was another dragon watching everything unfold as... "The egg!" Tempus rushed towards the basket, fortunately finding it safe and well-protected in the eyes of Claudia and Mike. Tras seemed to have noticed the same thing. Why would a Shadow Walker appear during the day when it's their weakest time? Perhaps it wasn't even an assault, it was a distraction, or merely a gathering of information. The teal wyrm approached his friends. "I think we'll be alright. The shadow dragon is at its weakest during noon and we have a Light Element dragon fighting against it. But what do we do next? Should we flee further into the depths of the volcanoes, or do we take a detour?" he asked his friends with a concerned face.

 

((@Risensong I kinda get that your part of the story requires a chain of actions to be coherent, but you'll have to go at a slower pace and post actions one at a time and adapt. This RP is not in a rush anyway :3 ))

Share this post


Link to post

"Thank you for protecting the egg Claudia and Mike, I don't know what would have happened without your guy's help," Tras said gratefully. 

As Tras watched the other dragons slowly gather together she listened to what Tempus said. She thought about it for a moment and said, "I think a small detour couldn't hurt. Besides, it would help us catch our breath before we get closer to the volcano." "And," she added "it would help us to be more prepared to fight off more Shadow Dragons. What do the rest of you guys think?" 

Share this post


Link to post

Arc landed with a sigh.

”Well... That was much easier than expected. I mean, I was hoping we could go for not killing them, but... Ok, I guess.”

He relaxed his muscles, shaking off the stress.

”A detour sounds smart. If we were found this easily, means we should be more careful. Not only that... I’m tired.”

He yawned.

”Let’s find some thick part of the forest to hide and sleep in.”

Share this post


Link to post

Claudia looked up at Arc. Sleep? Sleep sounded so nice. She hadn't actually slept in months. All of a sudden, her eyes felt heavy. Finally in the safety of her friends, she felt free to be tired. Her eyes blinked slowly, and she yawned wide. Slowly, she stood. "Sleep sounds nice. I think... I'm very tired." Claudia picked up the basket with Mike and the egg in her mouth, and looked at the others for guidance on where they would move too next. The thought of taking point had crossed her mind, but she was new to the group and didn't understand the hierarchy. Besides, the darkness and the woods seemed dangerous after they have just weathered an attack and she didn't have any better ideas.

Share this post


Link to post

Tempus nodded at Claudia's suggestion. The dragon suggested the group to move to a different, but open, parts of the forest. "We go back to the forests again, I'll keep watch this time. I have an ability that could prevent the enemies from getting closer to us. I think open areas would be safer than dense woods for now." The wyrm spoke with sound confidence, trying his best to influence the group that they'll be safe. Temporamus has not used his powers against bigger enemies, but the heat is scorching hot and living creatures not adapted to volcanic regions get easily exhausted. He has to play a part in the group. "Arc, you've been keeping watch last night, so you go get some rest. I'll keep watch until the sun sets." The wyrm flew ahead of the group, going through parts of the forest where he had been searching the herbs before. "I know a bit of this part of the forest, follow me!"

 

He wondered to himself how far and long he had been searching the herbs for. It seemed that he knew a lot about the woods already.

Share this post


Link to post

Being this close to the heated lands of the west started to make Mike dizzy. He leaned against the egg and was pleased to find it was cool, but not too cool. He hummed as he heard what all his friends had to say before speaking. "We all know that the bad dragons have not been able to penetrate the defenses of the volcanic west. It's a safe haven. But for now, yes, let's rest in the forest somewhere." His little eyes were closing as he yawned.

Share this post


Link to post

"Maybe we could go to that ledge?" Tras asked pointing up to a small ledge, "That way we will be more on the sunlight." She tried to say this quietly, so as not to disturb the already sleeping dragons. 

Share this post


Link to post

(Idk, if Risensong is last online at May 13. Been over a week, and no news. Don't wanna be rude, but if Grffin agrees, we'll just have to move on without Mikro in the plot. Arguably, something like "Mikro is still holding off the Shadow dragon while we escape")

 

(To add, so far we're the ones currently active. From what I read in the past, people seem to appear and then "mysteriously" disappear)

Edited by BlueLatios

Share this post


Link to post

((I do believe that we have no other choice but to move on without them. It's been a week. They have not informed me of any emergencies and such, so....))

Share this post


Link to post

(Alright. Will wait for Coheart or MrBread to post then, or someone else if you want :v )

Share this post


Link to post

(So, uh.. He’s still fighting the dude? Like, now? I guess we rewind time a little. Sure, I can roll with that.)

Seeing the new dragon fighting the enemy, Arc knew that they were dangerous. On their side, but willing to kill. He wasn’t sure he wanted to have someone so aggressive with them.

”Alright, he’s busy! Scram!” He shouted to his friends as he dashed over to Claudia and grinned a little.

”I’m gonna pick you up, so we can fly away. If it hurts just say so. No declining though ‘cause we have to go!”

He grabbed Claudia by her torso, careful to avoid her damaged wing, and flew up into the sky, waiting for his friends to follow him.

(I hope I didn’t take too much initiative there, if it was too much, Griffin, tell me. ^~^)

Share this post


Link to post

"Wait! What -" Before Claudia could get a sentence out, she was flying. Gripped closely to the chest of her new friend. She looked down at the battle going on below and shuttered. At least she was getting far away from that mess. She felt a little guilty about being carried, but there was nothing to be done about it. Arc had scooped her up before she could protest, and she was in no condition to fly alone. Claudia scanned the ground for her other friends and the basket. Everything had happened so quickly, she didn't have time to react. To help anyone. Claudia looked up at Arc full of pain and worry, only to find him looking back at the others as well. At the very least he was looking out for them. Hopefully that meant no one would be left behind in the escape. 

Share this post


Link to post

While all Risensong fought the dragon bravely, Tras grabbed Mike and the basket and took off. She followed the rest of the group as the vicious fighting went on. Tras felt kinda bad for leaving Risensong but she knew that Risensong could fight off the dragon. 

As Tras and the rest of the group flew, she asked, "Where do we go now?" 

Share this post


Link to post

Tempus swiftly followed the group. "There are still dragons fighting for Tretonum. If that shadow dragon knows of Balendin, more will come." He regret for not being brave enough to fight against one yet and left the light dragon behind. "Guys, we need to go into hiding, and fast!" Tempus flew with great agility, overtaking Arc and the group. Ahead, he saw a small rocky cave near the base of a volcano. "I spy a cave! Maybe we can hide there for a while?"

Share this post


Link to post

"Great idea!" said Trash following Tempus. Flying towards the cave she thought back to what had just happened and realized that she needed to say something. 

She followed Temps into the cave and slowly put down the basket with Mike and the egg in it. She waited for the rest of the group to land.

((BTW, I will be posting less this week because I have finals coming up))

Share this post


Link to post

Arc frowned at the cave.

”It’s... Really close to a volcano. Isn’t that one still active? That’s a major safety problem.”

He flew over to the entrance of the cave, and gently set down Claudia.

”I’m gonna see if there’s anywhere else, but if we have to, we can stay here.”

He grinned, and flew off into the distance.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.