Jazeki

ANSWERED:Answered: Problems with Actions and BSA's on mobile

I was AP hunting this afternoon and picked up an egg I didn't want. I tried to abandon it and nothing happened. So, I picked up another egg to try and abandon. Nothing there either. I switched to deskop view and tried again. Nothing. I tried clearing my cache. Still didn't work.

I also tried the following BSA's that didn't work: Earthquake, bite, influence, stun, precognition.

These did work: teleport (through trade hub) and splash.

I'm using Chrome on a Pixel 3.

ETA: tried both auto fill and manually typing password in and trying to tap the action button and it still doesn't do anything. 

Edited by Jazeki

Just tested, works fine on Android 6 (with default browser, whatever that is). What do you mean by 'doesn't do anything'? Does it not register the tap/etc at all? Does it reload but not perform the action, or just not respond?

It doesn't register the click/tap at all or respond. Reloading the page just clears the password. I just tried to accept a trade. The button registers the tap, but nothing happens.

Just tried some breeding and that works.

Another edit: Abandon seems to work in incognito mode and if I open dragon cave from the Google search bar.

Edited by Jazeki