On_Your_Left

ANSWERED:Answered: Can't trade eggs/hatchling that do not belong to you error

So I've got a cavern lurker and pumpkin hatchling that I was thinking about trading. Both are failed zombie attempts that revived instead of disintegrating. However, when I went to put them up for trade I got an error message saying I could not trade eggs/hatchlings that do not belong to me. Clearly, however, these hatchlings are mine so what's going on?

5 minutes ago, On_Your_Left said:

So I've got a cavern lurker and pumpkin hatchling that I was thinking about trading. Both are failed zombie attempts that revived instead of disintegrating. However, when I went to put them up for trade I got an error message saying I could not trade eggs/hatchlings that do not belong to me. Clearly, however, these hatchlings are mine so what's going on?

I don't think you can trade revived hatchlings.

Ah okay, I suppose that makes sense. This is actually the first timeĀ failed zombies revived instead of disintegrating for me. Are they supposed to be untradable or is this a glitch?

Just now, On_Your_Left said:

Ah okay, I suppose that makes sense. This is actually the first timeĀ failed zombies revived instead of disintegrating for me. Are they supposed to be untradable or is this a glitch?

I don't recall, but I want to say intentional.