Lizzy92

Egg Died >_>

I have a quick question... 

So I this past week was a bit hectic for me and I ended up forgetting to put my halloween eggs up for clicks (I couldn't post them the same day as its too soon as y'all know) so they died 😭 . Literally I came back to the site the day they died -__-"

I don't know where to start, or whom to talk to regards this matter. I've been playing for forever but this is the first time I've had this happen to me with holiday eggs :(

If there's anyone that can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Thank you!

Lizzy

I'm not entirely sure what exactly your question is, but unfortunately there isn't much you can do now that the eggs are dead. The shells stay on your scroll and take up a slot for 2 weeks, I think, then disappear. That sucks, though. Sorry the eggs died. 😕 

Edited by Tesla

There isn't much to be done, this sort of thing happens. Eggs are viewbombed to death or run out of time and die, it's sad and frustrating but it happens. There are still a few trades in the trading hub with low-timed Halloweens if you want to try your luck there.

edit: Oh, and the dead egg shells do *not* take up slots. Only manually killed eggs take up slots at all, and even then only for 24 hours.

Edited by HeatherMarie

4 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

There isn't much to be done, this sort of thing happens. Eggs are viewbombed to death or run out of time and die, it's sad and frustrating but it happens. There are still a few trades in the trading hub with low-timed Halloweens if you want to try your luck there.

edit: Oh, and the dead egg shells do *not* take up slots. Only manually killed eggs take up slots at all, and even then only for 24 hours.

Oh neat, I didn't know that about the shells. Thanks for saying. ^^

If they were CBs, at least you can catch replacements from the Halloween biome next year. There are many kind people around the forum that would probably be willing to breed you 2Gs for free as well. I'm sorry to hear about your eggs though :(

It's a shame, and I'm sad for you - but as others have said - there isn't anything to be done, and there is no one "who can help you", as there won't be any left now, so no-one can even gift to you, as far as I know.