eclipsethestars

Hatchling Disappeared?

One of my Halloween hatchlings just disappeared off my scroll and before that her link was glitching. It linked to a tombstone so I thought she died but there's no tombstone on my scroll and she had at least 5 days left and she still showed up on the list on draghatch. I don't spend a ton of time on DC so I'm not overly familiar with site mechanics; is this a glitch or did I kill her somehow?

I see 5 halloween hatchies on your scroll (assuming you have the same name in the cave) - but none is female... unless you had precogged one of them.

Do you remember her code (or can you look it up, possibly on your browser's history)? That might help to track down what happened to it or where it is.

Actually for some reason one of them is separate from the others and has 5 days 5 hours to go - is the "missing" one a grave ?

The missing dragon is a female black marrow. Only recent actions are freezing a hatchling and teleporting some hatchlings but she's not on there

Time to contact the TJ ? If it isn't on your action log.... Do you know her code ?

Is there any chance you traded the hatchling away?

And I'll echo Fuzzbucket: do you know her code?  It makes it much, much easier to track dragons down if you know their codes.

34 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

Is there any chance you traded the hatchling away?

And I'll echo Fuzzbucket: do you know her code?  It makes it much, much easier to track dragons down if you know their codes.

That would show in the action log/trade history, I think. And I gather it doesn't.

Well, making offers doesn't show up in the action log, which I know because I recently made an offer and it didn't show up there.  I'd actually forgotten there was a trading history.

Hey, @eclipsethestars!  Have you tried checking your trading history?

Thank you everyone for your responses. I'm afraid I don't have her code unfortunately. I did find a glitchy link in my action log so that may be her and I didn't realize she was in a trade but that still doesn't explain what happened to her link. She clearly isn't dead if she's tradeable yet it links to a tombstone? I'd like to figure out what happened there so it doesn't happen again.