Sign in to follow this  
HeatherMarie

Purchasing an egg from the Market should show up in Action Log

Just what the title says. I realize that grabbing an egg from the cave or AP doesn't show in the Action Log, but I very much think that purchasing an egg should. You are spending shards, sometimes a very large amount of shards, and the egg cannot be traded away, and 'all purchases are final', so I really really think it should show in the Action Log. It's a very important action, much moreso then many actions already logged. (And this way you could easily check what you bought, or when, if you are blanking on that info, or if a sibling or such may have bought it...)

Support! I haven't purchased anything from the Market yet and didn't know it didn't do that. This seems like something that should definitely be in the Action Log, just like getting a receipt from a store.

35 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

Support! I haven't purchased anything from the Market yet and didn't know it didn't do that. This seems like something that should definitely be in the Action Log, just like getting a receipt from a store.

I HAVE bought a few things in the Market and hadn't realized it didn't, BUT I agree that it SHOULD because, as you say, there should be 'reciept' or 'bill of sale' of some sort recording the purchase.

Yes, I just realized it didn't show up on my Action Log and found it strange! It's something permanent (because even if you decide to abandon the egg you bought, the shards are gone forever), so I think it would be logical to have it written on our Action Log. Agreed 100%.

Sign in to follow this