Naraku

Shard Glitch?

Yaas. But shhh !

Sadly I couldn't keep up operating from coffee shops for a month, and am way behind :(

Edited by Fuzzbucket

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Yaas. But shhh !

Sadly I couldn't keep up operating from coffee shops for a month, and am way behind :(

D'oh!  So confused now!  I assume I'll only need 6 shards to get to 2700 next Sunday, then?  It was so close to being 2700 when I took notice of it yesterday, I just assumed that that was the target for this week and couldn't figure out why it wasn't going up.  Only realised I was wrong when I saw people talking about 2600 shards here!

(If I could give you some, Fuzz, you know I would!)

I know. And the way I live - it's my own "fault" !

Coincidentally, I have 2469 !

Can't remember how many shards I used to have, but I'm sure it was a rounded number. And now I'm on 1809. 😕

One of my fam members (not on forum) is having shard issues..

They had the extra few shards, so would have 3 in top of the 100, but this week they are 24 short. They are certain they topped the shards out last week. Any suggestions?

16 minutes ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

One of my fam members (not on forum) is having shard issues..

They had the extra few shards, so would have 3 in top of the 100, but this week they are 24 short. They are certain they topped the shards out last week. Any suggestions?

If you click the market page, it should show how many they have left to click. Did they buy anything?

Apologies for delay:

No, they didn't buy anything from the market. 

This week, they're again 20-odd short of reaching the 3000 and are topped out at 100 weekly limit.

I'm wondering if something didn't either hatch,or grow up in time for the turn over last week and didn't get counted.

please Mr TJ, can you, will you devise a way to 'make up' shards? As not having that nice round number at the week's end is going to send ocd types into a spin-and I have a family full of them!

11 hours ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

Apologies for delay:

No, they didn't buy anything from the market. 

This week, they're again 20-odd short of reaching the 3000 and are topped out at 100 weekly limit.

I'm wondering if something didn't either hatch,or grow up in time for the turn over last week and didn't get counted.

please Mr TJ, can you, will you devise a way to 'make up' shards? As not having that nice round number at the week's end is going to send ocd types into a spin-and I have a family full of them!

It sounds like they didn't max out their 100 one week, which is why even when they max out their 100 for more recent weeks they don't have a round figure for the total. It doesn't sound like a glitch to me. If you want to discuss changes to the way shards are collected, then you're welcome to start a thread in the Suggestions/Requests forum.