hedy

Arcana Breeding Plans

@Justie

I just sent another Autumn-Arcana to the AP. But if you should want one - just ask me next week. I can breed several fresh ones then.

Too many colors to consider for me to really have an immediate idea like I do with other breeds, but I'm *really* liking them with Spirit Wards.

On 11/9/2018 at 12:22 PM, Aie said:

Also, everyone loves Arcana x Bronze Tinsel, but what about Gold?

Reveal hidden contents

2r2wxo2.png

Gonna pile on this and say I LOVE Me some Arcana x Gold. I was delighted with the Preview of the Hatchlings knowing they were going to be a strong color, and I was very much looking forward to however they turned out, because I knew with some bright colors they were going to look fantastic. But the first "daughter" of my CB Prize Gold Male was from an Arcana Female, and I look quite forward to Spiraling that Line out!! The Arcana turned out so lovely in both spriting & lore there was no way I couldn't rep both the males and females of this breed.

I tried this based on their pose, but I think their colors don't look too bad together.

Dragon pair.png

6 hours ago, Syiren said:

I tried this based on their pose, but I think their colors don't look too bad together.

Dragon pair.png

She is definitely intrigued by the flame he's showing her :o looks like she wants to touch it!