hedy

Arcana Breeding Plans

@Justie

I just sent another Autumn-Arcana to the AP. But if you should want one - just ask me next week. I can breed several fresh ones then.

Too many colors to consider for me to really have an immediate idea like I do with other breeds, but I'm *really* liking them with Spirit Wards.

On 11/9/2018 at 12:22 PM, Aie said:

Also, everyone loves Arcana x Bronze Tinsel, but what about Gold?

Reveal hidden contents

2r2wxo2.png

Gonna pile on this and say I LOVE Me some Arcana x Gold. I was delighted with the Preview of the Hatchlings knowing they were going to be a strong color, and I was very much looking forward to however they turned out, because I knew with some bright colors they were going to look fantastic. But the first "daughter" of my CB Prize Gold Male was from an Arcana Female, and I look quite forward to Spiraling that Line out!! The Arcana turned out so lovely in both spriting & lore there was no way I couldn't rep both the males and females of this breed.

I tried this based on their pose, but I think their colors don't look too bad together.

Dragon pair.png

6 hours ago, Syiren said:

I tried this based on their pose, but I think their colors don't look too bad together.

Dragon pair.png

She is definitely intrigued by the flame he's showing her :o looks like she wants to touch it!

So what are people's favorite pairings so far? I really love female Crimson and male Autumn. Female Turpentine and male Witchlight, Tangar, and Sinaii look nice, too.

I love them with purple siyats and - too bad it isn't possible - setsongs.

Autumn doesn't look bad either tho.

Also fire gems, any color.

Edit, I think I found my favourite pairing, male Arcana x Female Mistletoe 🥰

Edited by Bamboomonkey

Favorite pairing is with Male Autumns.

Anagallis and Tanager looks good too~

For me my favourites have been m Arcana x f aeon, f arcana x m undine, any Arcana x green fire gem, and I love the carina idea with green nebula as well!

Only got one arcana egg so far and it's from the aeon, but they are so pretty I'm gonna need to stop myself from hoarding

God, I really want to breed them with Mageia's or Lihnseyres. But i just cant seem to get my hands on a cb arcana.

Edited by Nokturna

You're probably going to have to wait until next year to have a chance at a CB. They're too popular rn due to being last year's new breed.

I've found that they look decent with Rift Wyrms.

Edited by TacticianLyra

Now that it's winter, what wintertime pairings do you all like the best?