Kazmirl

Possibility of finding a Few Shards

It would be like the ToT Items, and whenever you click on the Icon, You'd be awarded like 1-2 Shards.

They could have a chance of appearing like 1-2%. It would just give you a small something else to,

look for while you're continuously refreshing your page while making a ND.

Seems very grindy, encouraging people who spend all day on the site.

I'd support a potential shard appearance as long as:

- it refreshed daily (ie you can only find one a day)

- once it appears, it sticks around when you open new tabs, like the ToTs

- IT COUNTS TOWARDS YOUR LIMITS

tbh as long as it counts towards the limits it'd be fine on the other two. The entire point of the store suggestion was to avoid grinding, I'd hate to see something that requires or encourages refreshing cave pages constantly all day.

44 minutes ago, Zeditha said:

Seems very grindy, encouraging people who spend all day on the site.

I'd support a potential shard appearance as long as:

- it refreshed daily (ie you can only find one a day)

- once it appears, it sticks around when you open new tabs, like the ToTs

- IT COUNTS TOWARDS YOUR LIMITS

tbh as long as it counts towards the limits it'd be fine on the other two. The entire point of the store suggestion was to avoid grinding, I'd hate to see something that requires or encourages refreshing cave pages constantly all day.

Support if the two points (in bold) are applied :)

Indifferent to this either way, as long as it counts towards limits. Otherwise it allows people with infinite time on line (like me !) to grind, which gives us an advantage.

I think counting towards the limit would be the best sort of thing, and the once or twice a day thing seems nice. I just like the feeling of accomplishment i got from finding the ToT's

Agree with everyone else. Any sort of grinding is basically the exact opposite of what the original store suggestion intended, so most people aren't going to be happy about that. If it's limited in how often, and counts towards your weekly shard limit, then I'm fairly indifferent.... But if that's the case I'm not sure I see much of a point to it besides simply 'something like ToT to do'. The majority of people who play enough for this to actually matter are probably going to hit that weekly limit most of the time anyways, it's not like it's really beneficial in any way.

Might be kinda fun, with a little shard sprite to click on. Doesn't really serve much purpose though especially if it counts toward your limit.

If there were a separate smaller limit for randomly finding shards I'd support it, but the current limit is very, very easy to hit most weeks and unlimited it provides too much incentive to grind.

As long as this counts towards the limits, this might be a perfect little extra option for people who just got started or who have very restrictive scroll goals. In this case, support.

I thought about it and was neutral but now I’m slightly opposed.

ToTs can sometimes break pages by sliding things around, or at least cause goofy misclicks and delayed reactions. While it’s a fairly minor hassle (and worth it for fun treats!), I don’t know if it’s worth it for so few shards when 1) they’re already exceedingly easy to get and 2) the cap is so low.

Eh. Only 1-2 shards once a day doesn't interest me... particularly not if it's still subject to the cap.