TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Having better luck getting the Halloween goodies than I do them.  I mean how do they expect you to catch any when only 3 show up at once and then nothing .  What happened to the mass drops??? Would expect more than just 3 to show up at quarter to and top of the hour :(

Got 2/5 successful zombies, both kinds I didn't have! Yay! 

I had a show I was watching so I've kind of been ignoring the biomes for the past 20-ish minutes, maybe it's kinda calmed down a little? ...... Maybe? 

@LuvDragons More then three show up, at least there were definitely more then 3 last time I looked, they just go so fast that one or two refreshes and everyone has taken them.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Are these eggs even dropping now? I can't seem to see them, even at the five minute marks or the 30 minute mark. Did they stop already? If so, man, I'm gonna be upset. 

2 minutes ago, DragonNeko said:

take all the SPUDS

What does that mean!?

I suspect it's a reference to the Halloween event, in which you can take all the potatoes... and some of us were too obtuse to figure out where to find them without help.

1 minute ago, LuvDragons said:

Having better luck getting the Halloween goodies than I do them.  I mean how do they expect you to catch any when only 3 show up at once and then nothing .  What happened to the mass drops??? Would expect more than just 3 to show up at quarter to and top of the hour :(

There are more than three.  They just go by in a flash.  If you miss one,, by the time you get back to the page all the rest have been snatched.

I love Halloween eggs and I'm always hoping to get something creeppy like the Black Marrows or Omen Wyrms, or something as cool as the Desipis, Shadow Walkers or Graves. These eggs tho make me think it will be something less creepy and more on the friendly side like the Pumpkin pygmies... I hope I'm wrong because I really want to get something creepy lol.

since i don't seem to be able to get an egg right now, i went out to my vegie patch and planted some spuds :D

it's mid afternoon where i live, i wasn't trying to plant things in the dark  :)

i'm going to have all the spuds.

now back to hunting.

Edited by greycat

0/5 zombies for me lD No luck whatsoever, haha.

Got all my new draggos though!

4 minutes ago, LuvDragons said:

Agreed there just aren't enough eggs to hunt. 

I got one!!! How exciting.

ETA I realized that looks somewhat sarcastic but I am legit excited to get one. I like these eggs a lot.

Edited by silver_tiger

Hahah Grey Cat  where I live I can't do that here as it is 12:54 am in the Morning!!! Have potatoes but these ones you can eat.  You would need a flashlight to do so. Sooooo will keep trying.

3 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Patpat some peeps just have it rough, eh? Here's to hoping we'll have a bit of camilo's luck at least next time...

Silently retreats to a corner.

It will get much easier to hunt once the early hunters get their fill. There is a limit to how many people can pick up, after all. 

I got two! I was surprised I got them, didn't think I'd clicked fast enough.

edit: By limit I mean scroll limits, not holiday limits, I know Halloweens don't have those.

Edited by HeatherMarie

4 minutes ago, Kaini said:

Got all my new draggos though!

Same here regarding zombies. Just one new egg caught, I think I'll go to snore and try again later.

For me its kinda "Oh, there is a new egg"*click* The egg is taken by another user, I refresh *than lag* and than all eggs are away. *rofl*

I try further. So cute new eggs. Love the sprites. 🙂

Edited by Laurelin

I lag on ONE egg and when the internet goes through, I failed to get egg.
Clicked BACK and it's all gone.
Someonekillmenowpleasejkldjkslda

For people clicking back, are you on mobile? On my computer I just open new tabs when I click, that allows me to click multiple times without having to go back and forth.