TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Snagging these are so hard! 😮I love the design of these eggs though! Very nice! Happy Halloween! 😈

2 minutes ago, ironmaiden66 said:

Question, what's all this zombie stuff people are talking about?

Halloween is the best chance to turn a dragon into a zombie dragon (or 'undead' as the site calls them) so lots of people have prepared for today.

Heh, these eggs remind me of Pokemon for some reason. Thanks TJ and thanks+congrats to the spriter(s).

The codes for TJs eggs are absolutely amazing lmao! I’m also in love with the color scheme and can’t wait to see how they turn out!

I have yet to see the eggs.  When are they dropping? I assume in the Halloween habitat.  

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

Halloween is the best chance to turn a dragon into a zombie dragon (or 'undead' as the site calls them) so lots of people have prepared for today.

Ahhh, okay, hm, I should have done that too XD  Oh well.

1 minute ago, DustyBelle said:

I have yet to see the eggs.  When are they dropping? I assume in the Halloween habitat.  

No, the Halloween biome has eggs from past halloweens. The new ones drop in all the regular biomes

9 minutes ago, LuvDragons said:

So what is the saying for these ones?  What TJ's says??  I have yet to see any.  And does one go into the Halloween biome to get them. What are the evil grin ones are they Halloween ones too?  Thanks a lot.

[ takea llthe  SPUDS   (take all the spuds)

2 minutes ago, DustyBelle said:

The halloween biome is only dropping past year's eggs, the new eggs drop exclusively in all the other biomes. They are just going super-fast.

4/5 zombie attempts successful. got a western, wyrm, wingless and Amphiptere. lost a plated colossus, but things happen y'know

4 minutes ago, ironmaiden66 said:

Ahhh, okay, hm, I should have done that too XD  Oh well.

You can still kill some now before Halloween's over if you have any dragons you don't care about losing

I got one western pygmy zombie and one amphiptere zombie. Unfortunately one of the Xenos I'd raised for zombie fodder revived successfully so had to release it so that I wouldn't waste a kill slot trying to use it again

I  see them now but for the life of me they are doing a disappearing act as fast they appear.  Will keep trying to nab one. Lag is something else. 

Thanks, I was  checking both areas .  I saw one but my computer seemed to stall  rats!

have not caught any at the moment probably will wait in the morning to catch them should be better. 

Happy Halloween 👽

I did get one Zombie.

2 minutes ago, Chaos Rider said:

You can still kill some now before Halloween's over if you have any dragons you don't care about losing

I got one western pygmy zombie and one amphiptere zombie. Unfortunately one of the Xenos I'd raised for zombie fodder revived successfully so had to release it so that I wouldn't waste a kill slot trying to use it again

Hmmm, I have a few I guess I could try.