TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Just now, Process said:

Good let this be the Omen Legacy

Too late—the Omen legacy is the image of a giant dragon running from a bucket of running water, seared forever into our minds.

Maybe the sequel to the legacy, though. Straight-to-AP release.

Me after 2017 halloween: I'm omen's biggest fan.
Me after 2018 halloween: I'm SAlt omen's biggest fan.

got a couple of them so far! not a big fan of messy, but I nut for omen.

Just now, Process said:

Too late—the Omen legacy is the image of a giant dragon running from a bucket of running water, seared forever into our minds.

Maybe the sequel to the legacy, though. Straight-to-AP release.

1 minute ago, Process said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/9JCdu

IT'S GONNA BE BEAUTIFUL
I need to find my ugliest inbred dragon for this beautiful baby. Make a lineage so tangled it takes an army of geanologists a lifetime trying to decode it

I'll admit the messy lineages made me a bit sad because these were the only kids from alt parents I could catch and I couldn't appreciate big lineages (higher than 4th gen) because of vision loss that makes it really difficult to track the locations of dragons, but just a me thing lmao. Ended up throwing mine back because someone else would have appreciated them more.

Suddenly thuweds? What do you mean? Unless you mean the messy lineages then that's so more people can get them

I'm curious as to which of you came up with this and which of you eagerly jumped on board hehe

Edited by Tinibree

The AP is depressing me so much this year. I've been wasting hours grabbing, hatching and releasing dozens of eggs that have passed the 3-day mark and can't be influenced anyway, only to watch the AP continuing to fall even further behind instead of creeping forward. Every nice lineage that everyone bred on Halloween, myself included, is going to go to waste now due to random gendering.

The only sour note in an otherwise enjoyable holiday. 😕

Oh well.

They're suddenly in so much demand and I don't really understand why 😅

They're only last year releases, are they not?

Threw out a bunch of my cb eggs that I caught, foolishly thinking I had no more need for free egg slots, and in the time it took me to boot those useless freeloaders to the curb all the beautiful messies were adopted ;.;

why.exe
(but seriously thank you for breeding these beautiful babies, this was fun as heck <3)

2 minutes ago, tjekan said:

The AP is depressing me so much this year. I've been wasting hours grabbing, hatching and releasing dozens of eggs that have passed the 3-day mark and can't be influenced anyway, only to watch the AP continuing to fall even further behind instead of creeping forward. Every nice lineage that everyone bred on Halloween, myself included, is going to go to waste now due to random gendering.

The only sour note in an otherwise enjoyable holiday. 😕

I usually breed my extras the day before Halloween just to avoid the uninfluencable issue, but didn’t this year due to waiting on someone. Not that it would have made a difference, it seems. I really wish we knew what happened. First time in 10+ years it’s done this. Surely not everyone just jumping ship for CBs?

People used to say CBs coming back would make bred ones unappreciated... I told them they were probably being paranoid. Guh. Still happy they’re back, though, hopefully a return to normal next year. XD And Christmas / Valentine should be safe.

What the—thought it was 2, was surprised it was 1, just realized DST ended and it’s back to driving home in the dark buaaaaa.

YES!! I finally caught a Trololomen my life is complete ❤️ It's a Dorkwed too! Still hoping to catch/trade for more, but very happy to at least get one. 

@RandomBreeder I'm not sure what you mean by "suddenly Thuweds", but they're in demand precisely because they're last year's new release. That makes them the rarest Halloween right now other than this year's release. Last year's release is ALWAYS heavily in demand and hard to grab. 

Edited by Lurhstaap

OH MY GOODNESS, I love the adults!

I think they're right up there with Marrows in terms of my favorite Halloween dragons * 3* I can't wait to make some silly lineages with these next year. 

Grabbed another Omen...but it was a pb second gen. Back to the AP with you 😠
Messies only on this scroll 😠

Just now, Haloclimb said:

Grabbed another Omen...but it was a pb second gen. Back to the AP with you 😠
Messies only on this scroll 😠

Embrace the Chaos

LOLOL I bet it's the same G2 purebred I just threw back a minute ago. 

Just got some of the alt Omen “messies” and I’m going to build mates that are mirrors of that lineage so they match. This is gonna be a blast. Thanks for dropping them artists!

The new dragons are gorgeous and I love the bright Halloween colors. These are going to make fantastic holiday lineages. Congrats to the artists on such a great job.

Also, this whole event has been amazing! I’ve spent soooooooooo much more time hunting than I should have! The treats were wonderful and that story was so engaging. Seriously, thanks to everyone involved for the most fun I’ve had in a while.

1 minute ago, Lurhstaap said:

LOLOL I bet it's the same G2 purebred I just threw back a minute ago. 

I would honestly laugh if it was. This poor thing getting thrown back because it's not ugly enough lmao

1 minute ago, Process said:

Embrace the Chaos

kiPMApg.gif?1

I grabbed all the Omens I could hold instead of trying for one more of the new halloween dragons.

2yzlh0k.jpg

well okay, i did try for the new dragon, but I'm just as happy with my messy omens.

7 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

I grabbed all the Omens I could hold instead of trying for one more of the new halloween dragons.

2yzlh0k.jpg

well okay, i did try for the new dragon, but I'm just as happy with my messy omens.

Look at it this way- you now have some unique, beautiful dragons with rich histories, and you can always grab more CB eggs next halloween!

Also, got my final messy omen and it's from the spicy hotdog, I'm so happy <333

https://dragcave.net/lineage/RbYiP

Gonna put this pride of place on my scroll, the world needs to see these wonderful creatures

Edited by Kaini

i don't usually collect messies, but i would have loved one of the omen alt ones. i just read back the last few pages and cracked up laughing :D 

heathermarie has made me appreciate messies much more than i used to. i actually look at them now, and if they are really messy and interesting, i don't just see them as freeze fodder.