TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

1 minute ago, Dame_Jedi said:

One thing that I don't understand is how there are 150 plus on the same page as I am as the eggs drop but as soon as I leave that page, the numbers drop to 50. The lag is so bad, and having to wait that extra time for the banner at the bottom to load is killing me. 

What banner, you mean the ad (or the kitten/please allow ads banner)? That should always load *after* the eggs, it always has loaded after the eggs. If you are positive it's loading before the eggs, that's not supposed to happen.

Okay, now I'm annoyed. The moment you redirect back to the cave, the eggs are all gone...time wasted waiting for the page to load. But on a lighter note, I got two zombies, one being a fickle Mint who dodged ever since I first hatched her.

My Wifi connection has been so bad all month; this is probably my first year in which I'm thinking I may be better off going to bed and use the campus Wifi and also bank on the fact that everyone's egglocking themselves.

That said, I completed my dark work of getting a full set of adult zombie sprites in getting a zombie xeno and pygmy wyvern! Pretty happy about that.

The new eggs look very interesting! If it is a spider dragon, just how spider-y can a dragon look? Is it going to have a bunch of legs or something... :huh:

So what is the saying for these ones?  What TJ's says??  I have yet to see any.  And does one go into the Halloween biome to get them. What are the evil grin ones are they Halloween ones too?  Thanks a lot.

I don't know how, but I finally managed to catch one! Of course the rest were gone by the time I went back to the cave, but I'm hopeful now. At least I didn't fully waste the last 30 minutes.

1 minute ago, Axl-fox said:

Its been 20 minutes and Im still getting the "no eggs are found".

They go really really fast, like within 15 seconds. They are dropping, they just go really fast, plus the lag is making it hard to even see them.

yikes. This lag. Lagged so bad by the time the page loaded to let me know I hadn't caught my first attempt, they were all gone from every biome.

The egg looks super promising, though!

8 minutes ago, irrelevantindigo said:

My Spirit of Halloween: STRONG

My Internet: not strong enough

So much this.  It's always a madhouse the first few hours.

1 minute ago, LuvDragons said:

So what is the saying for these ones?  What TJ's says??  I have yet to see any.  And does one go into the Halloween biome to get them. What are the evil grin ones are they Halloween ones too?  Thanks a lot.

The eggs you see in TJ's post at start of thread are the new dragons and they are dropping in the normal biomes exclusively.  The halloween biome has the previous year's halloween dragon.  Seems like evil grin are the grave dragons.

These are really unique eggs! The orange color on the bottom has me excited to see the hatchlings and adults, as I was just thinking yesterday that I'd love to see another orange Halloween dragon, or one that's less dark/death themed and a bit more fun like Pumpkins or spooky/magical like Shadow Walkers. There's nothing wrong with the darker dragons, but the fun aspect of Halloween is what makes it my favorite day of the year, so I like seeing a variety and so far these eggs give off that fun vibe. Either way, I'm sure the dragons will be great! I'm really looking forward to seeing what hatches from them 🎃

Edited by Silverwatermist

That feel when you kill something, the darn thing revives like normal, you kill it again, but there's a limit to how many times you can attempt to revive it. Sigh. Kill  wasted.