TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

1 hour ago, Shokomon said:

The egg wall is still going strong.

The last eggs were probably bred on October 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM EDT/DC, right?

So, we should be 1 day of Egg wall left right?

53 minutes ago, Lurhstaap said:

What's with all the messy Omen!Altkin? Are they destined for deadlining, intended for freezing, a troll on people who are looking for G2s...? (Not intended critically - just honestly curious. There seem to be a lot of them from what I'm seeing in the trades and the AP.) 

The wall has officially hit the 31st, BTW - saw an Arcana go by. (I can't grab anything right now but I'm stalking it anyway ROFL because I am obsessed)

Since the wall is holding at about 3 days, we should see the last of the 31st eggs by 11:00 pm Nov 4 - 12:00 am Nov 5, if the wall continues to hold strong.

And then hatchies.

On another note, I'll appreciate any Omen I get as all my bred eggs gave me girls. I need some boys.

But wouldn’t sending a few hundred 2gs from Alts to the AP spread the love to newbies as well, while giving them something that could actually be used to make structured lines, maybe some nice swaps, and so on?

That being said I do apologize for assuming negative intentions. I’ve been in a bit of a mood over some RL things and I’ve been tending to see the worst in everything. Glad you guys are good... chaotic good, haha. ;)

@Process MAKE IT RAIN

I for one, while I was definitely hoping for G2s, love the idea of Trololomens and will definitely be snatching up my share once my scroll will allow it. There's always next year for more G2s. 

Oooh I got some baby messy Omen, sweet! (Thought to be honest, I'm just happy to get some more Omens lol)

Edit:

holy cow they are the spriter(my mind is dead and I can't spell :( ) alts.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

7 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

But wouldn’t sending a few hundred 2gs from Alts to the AP spread the love to newbies as well, while giving them something that could actually be used to make structured lines, maybe some nice swaps, and so on?

That being said I do apologize for assuming negative intentions. I’ve been in a bit of a mood over some RL things and I’ve been tending to see the worst in everything. Glad you guys are good... chaotic good, haha. ;)

@Process MAKE IT RAIN

Well yeah 2g alts to ap would be nice but the point is people that don't have anything 'worth' that wouldn't get any, so now those people get them cause they're being tossed back a lot. :)

Oh no... I'm not seeing any go by anymore... now that I can finally catch something. Figures. I missed out on the trolomens. x.x *crosses fingers to be wrong/for a tossback*

Count me as one of the people who are highly amused by all of the messy omen alts and I grabbed a bunch to freeze and stuff. 

GOTTA HAVE MY MEMES

@Process & @birdzgoboom The trick instead of the treat, eh? XD

giphy.gif

🎃💀👻HAPPY HALLOWEEN👻💀🎃

Edited by Sunrunner

3 minutes ago, Tinibree said:

Well yeah 2g alts to ap would be nice but the point is people that don't have anything 'worth' that wouldn't get any, so now those people get them cause they're being tossed back a lot. :)

I understand the theory, but both have 20+ Alts (much more than that I think, honestly). Even if you assume an average of 3 eggs per clutch, that’s 120 eggs hitting the AP. The people who don’t have much and can’t trade for them would still be picking them up, because there’d be literally dozens of them. And then they’d have something pretty* to build lines around and yes, maybe even trade for a few things they’ve never been able to get before with the offspring.

*Yah yah, pretty is subjective, but anyone who frequents the trade threads knows that usually messy is not viewed as pretty XD

The Spriters of course can do whatever they like, ‘tis their dragons, but my passing thought is still that 2gs would’ve fit the intent even better.

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I understand the theory, but both have 20+ Alts (much more than that I think, honestly). Even if you assume an average of 3 eggs per clutch, that’s 120 eggs hitting the AP. The people who don’t have much and can’t trade for them would still be picking them up, because there’d be literally dozens of them. And then they’d have something pretty* to build lines around and yes, maybe even trade for a few things they’ve never been able to get before with the offspring.

*Yah yah, pretty is subjective, but anyone who frequents the trade threads knows that usually messy is not viewed as pretty XD

The Spriters of course can do whatever they like, ‘tis their dragons, but my passing thought is still that 2gs would’ve fit the intent even better.

Sorry you arn't having fun but I intend to play this game how I want and I want to have fun

Yas, picked up one of the messy alt babies! I usually don't collect messies, but alt-kins are an exception. xP

Edited by SkyWolf25
the 'y' ran away

1 minute ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

nah I think what we did fit our intent pretty spot on 👌

Considering that they were all at 3 days and un-influenecible when they hit the AP (leaving them at a 50/50 chance of them gendering right for a pretty lineage), maybe it was just as well...

Edited by DorkJulian

1 minute ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Yas, picked up one of the messy alt babies! I usually don't collect messies, but alt-kins are an exception. xP

Same X'D I got a couple of the silly bois and I'm happy now.

3 minutes ago, DorkJulian said:

Considering that they were all at 3 days and un-influenecible when they hit the AP (leaving them at a 50/50 chance of them gendering right for a pretty lineage), maybe it was just as well...

Yeah that's especially true heh poor AP been stuck there for ages, soon it will end and it will be free

Just now, bones17601 said:

Lmao ya'll really sat there and photoshopped those omen wyrm memes just for this moment hahahaha

Carroof.png

I'm usually not a fan of messy lineages, but I WANT ONE.

Missed the fun. ☹️

Didn't find a single nice Omen so far 😧

Like I said—if the intent was to spread nice things to random less-fortunate players, I think 2gs would have helped your cause better. If the intent was to troll—alright. But the stated intent was to spread good things to less fortunate players, and I gave my thoughts on that. That is all. Just running commentary. Nothing to see here. You kids have fun. ;) 

1 minute ago, Gluria said:

I'm usually not a fan of messy lineages, but I WANT ONE.

Missed the fun. ☹️

Didn't find a single nice Omen so far 😧

Theres a lot of people on a discord server gifting them right now

I'm crying from the memes and from the fact that I've used all up my freezing slots so I can't freeze any messy omens I grab
I'll just have to let it grow up and then breed it even messier next year >:3c

Just now, Haloclimb said:

I'm crying from the memes and from the fact that I've used all up my freezing slots so I can't freeze any messy omens I grab
I'll just have to let it grow up and then breed it even messier next year >:3c

Good let this be the Omen Legacy