TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

10 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

In other news, raise your hand (or paw) if you're currently scroll locked . . . like permanently, it feels.

Yo, but it's mostly me grabbing the poor AP eggs and throwing them back after they hatched.

And then grab some more.

2 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

Yo, but it's mostly me grabbing the poor AP eggs and throwing them back after they hatched.

And then grab some more.

I'm too afraid they'll grow up and be cast into the wild before being seen by humans to do that.

22 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

I'm too afraid they'll grow up and be cast into the wild before being seen by humans to do that.

True, but at least they will be alive. :D

But maybe we can get the AP done fast enough that they will get seen before then.

WIZARD DRAGONS!!! Wow, these are cool. I love their color scheme - so eye-catching and they utilize every color associated with Halloween. I was just thinking the other day that I hope we get some bright purple & green - there are the Witchlights (which are beautiful), but their purple is pretty unsaturated and the green is very minor.

I might have to name mine after DnD spells.

Edited by cbussiere

47 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

True, but at least they will be alive. :D

But maybe we can get the AP done fast enough that they will get seen before then.

Remove them from the hatcheries before you abandon them.  That way the stats might stay low enough they don't grow up wild before anyone sees them again.

1 minute ago, Dracaena said:

Remove them from the hatcheries before you abandon them.  That way the stats might stay low enough they don't grow up wild before anyone sees them again.

Alright!

I didn't think to do that before, but I will do it now. :D

1 hour ago, Lady Dragoon said:

And then grab some more.

Makin a hatchie waaaaaaalll!

Honestly, one of my favorite parts of the Halloween event is the hatchie wall XD

Been doing exactly this since my new eggs hatched. Kept a couple of nice things, but most have gone right back to the AP for ppl to pick up as hatchies. (And yes, I take them out of the hatcheries, though I know I've heard that they shouldn't gain views on the AP.)

Loving the adults. First Halloweens I've liked in a couple years. Good job! 

1 hour ago, Kaityn said:

Makin a hatchie waaaaaaalll!

Honestly, one of my favorite parts of the Halloween event is the hatchie wall XD

Been doing exactly this since my new eggs hatched. Kept a couple of nice things, but most have gone right back to the AP for ppl to pick up as hatchies. (And yes, I take them out of the hatcheries, though I know I've heard that they shouldn't gain views on the AP.)

it's one of my favourite parts of halloween too :)

yesterday i used a couple of spaces to hatch ap eggs and then sent them to the departures thread, or to people i knew would like them, and hatched some more. i did lots, until i finally i egglocked myself with something i didn't want to pass on.  there are so many pretties out there. i know some people don't like the wall, but i look forward to it every year. just wish we could have some extra spaces at halloween.

I'm desperately rummaging through all the AP eggs to try and find any remaining Omen eggs, but I don't hold much hope at this point xD
Oh well, at least I completed my adult set for them. Next year will be hatchies!

Oh wow, these guys are absolutely gorgeous! I wish I'd tried to hoard a couple more now -- I was convinced by the "eyes" part of the description that these were going to be spider-related, which didn't appeal much to my arachnophobic self! 

Also appreciating the fact that they're not typically 'scary' Halloween dragons while still fitting the theme. 

Argh! The two grave eggs i had to abandon from Holi's breeding this year haven't even hit the AP yet..

#anxiousparent moment 😂

Just want to say that the Arcanas are divine. I love the witchlike features, and the colors. I can't wait to make lineages. Maybe my favorite Halloween dragon ever!

What beautiful, beautiful dragons. :)   They are so gorgeous and amazing.  Thank you TheCompleteAnimorph and NiramitheRaven196 for such a beautiful dragon.  :)

The egg wall is still going strong.

The last eggs were probably bred on October 31, 2018 at 11:59 PM EDT/DC, right?

So, we should be 1 day of Egg wall left right?

7 hours ago, tiny_gremlin said:

I got a Pug Arcana code!!

LOL now I'm picturing an Arcana sitting all Blofeld-style with a pug in its lap being like, "Yessss..." *strokes pug*

I'm still working trades and the AP so I may have even more when I'm done (can't resist a good code on a CB, especially holiday CBs!) So far I've got af4ng, vvows, REMHX, E1SUx (might name this, but I keep being tempted to read it as 'Everyone Sucks' and keep it as a code derg lol), eySoW (going to be matched to BOARM), and SxC1r (major prize here! 'sexier').

I got some great codes on other Halloween CBs this year too. CB Black Marrow RuShW, CB Cavern Lurkers Foxc4 (Foxy for... the female mate will complete the phrase, nicely versatile), xYuHo (going to be bred exclusively to Zyumorphs LOLOL), CB Grave oL4dy (either Ol' Lady or Oh Lady), CB Pumpkin SwQrn (one letter off Sworn) ... While people beat me to a lot of CB codes I would have liked to have, I am VERY content with what I've ended up with this year. 

If the wall hasn't hit the ones from Oct 31 yet, then there should still be a handful or so of Omens on their way.  I think I bred mine towards the end of the event.