TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Woha! These might become my favourite halloween dragon. I love a bit of colour on my dragons

I love everything about these guys, from the descriptions to the colors to their mischievous faces. Thanks and good job spriters! 

Awesome dergs! Love all the bright colors! Congrats to the spriters and thank you, TJ, for the awesome event!

I feel bad for the Witchlights, they're being outwitched.

I really like the colors on these guys, especially the green on their neck and the spots on their chest and forehead. Their witch "hats" and broom tails are a nice touch.

These are hella busy, but at the same time I love how colorful they are. Great job spriters!

My favorite Halloweens ever since the Graves XD

The more I look at them the more I love these. I think there is a difference between 'busy' in a distracting way that takes away from the beauty, and 'busy' in just the right amount that adds to the beauty. These sprites are definitely 'busy', but imo it's in the best way. I'm so excited to have a more colorful Halloween, heck a more colorful dragon period. I feel like a lot of recent releases, while they have bright coloring it's mostly just one or two bright colors. These are more 'pop'-y because of the abundance of different bright colors, imo.

I, too, have to say that I love these dragons. So much color, yet a great look - not to mention solid shading and anatomy. Busy, but not too busy - simply quirky. :wub: They're definitely among my favorite Halloween dragons

Wonderful! I'm glad to see this year's Halloween release. Eager to see the adults! Thanks to TJ and all the spriters who worked on this release, as well as all the parts of the Halloween event. You are awesome!!!

WOW. And I mean WOW. I can say with certainty that these are hands down my favourite dragon. Delightful use of bright colours and a nice bold stance. So much love!

Oooh, they are very pretty!

I know people are looking for mates that aren't too busy, but I'm going to bred a Omen with one of mine for giggles. (at least the colors will be different :lol:: )

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I'm not sure what I was expecting exactly as we watched the hatchlings grow, but I am blown away nonetheless! They look absolutely amazing, and I feel they really capture the essence of Halloween! 

Thank you TJ, Spriters, and all else involved in making this event happen and giving us this wonderful new Dragon! ❤️

(Also, whoever thought of the funny potato part in the story; you're great, gave me a good laugh.) 

Wow! I just saw the adults! These are way beyond awesomeness!! I can't wait to learn more about them when their description and/or backstory is available to read. Not only are their colors befitting the fabulous autumn colors this year, but the creativity with the colors and body build all together completing a well woven dragon composition is just outstanding. How fun!

Gorgeous! This has got to be my favorite Halloween dragon since the Marrows... Amazing job on this sprite artists, and thanks to everyone for another wonderful DC Halloween. :D

Edited by bloodonmyfangs

Wow they look cool. I'd say they're my 2nd favorite event dragons, with Graves being the first. I'm so happy that I was able to get 12 of these beauties.

28 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

The more I look at them the more I love these. I think there is a difference between 'busy' in a distracting way that takes away from the beauty, and 'busy' in just the right amount that adds to the beauty. These sprites are definitely 'busy', but imo it's in the best way. I'm so excited to have a more colorful Halloween, heck a more colorful dragon period. 

Same! The more I look at them, the more I like them!

I thought they couldn't take down Witchlight as my favorite Halloween breed but I'm really torn between them right now! They are both gorgeous for different reasons, but same as you, I'm totally in love with the colors. They scream Halloween to me (hello? their wings are totally corn candy!!! and the green is the kind of slime you'd expect to see from a witch's cauldron :P) and every detail just adds to the feeling! They are not mysterious like the Shadow Walkers or evil like other breeds, but they fit perfectly for Halloween, imho! 

These are very nice. Malcorium did an amazing job with shading, I'll say. Will be interesting seeing what the alts colors are later on.

I just realized I forgot to influence my Arcana eggs and now all but 1 have gendered male.

Edited by Rexsaurus

This is one of my absolute favorite dragons and IMHO, one of the best designs I have seen out of the cave. The variety of textures are incredible, and you all did a magnificent job of making such a colorful dragon without it seeming overwhelming or busy. Well done, Spriters, and thank you so much for your hard work. ❤️