TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I like these. I also appreciate their teeny fangs sticking out. I'm glad to have a totally different colored dragon too. Good work, spriters.

Wow these are really colourful!

Is it just me or do their heads look like Malefore's head from the Legend of Spyro?

1 hour ago, TCA said:

Halloween witches. The head crest is styled after a witch's hat, the tail after a broom.

Ah, that makes sense xD they sure look  the part :P 

Absolutely gorgeous !!! ❤️ Thanks TJ and spriters for a wonderful Halloween!

These dragons are really great, I like them a lot! Thanks for all the hard work TJ and spriters :)

35 minutes ago, Nine said:

I like them fair enough. Not overly keen on the red bushy tail when the body appears so sleek and hairless, but I'm sure it's supposed to be like a witch broom so it makes sense. I usually loathe purple + orange combos too but the shades used here look nice. I wish there was more of the lovely green color; actually now I just want a nice green Halloween dragon. These guys look like they'd walk bipedally.

I like the flames. They remind me of the fact that flame decals make cars go faster. They must be very fast dragons.

They have manes plus fluff on the joint and chest and under the tail. The big bottlebrush plumes are one of my favorite parts of these guys. :D 

We could stand for another orange / green / brown dragon as well. These guys are refreshing, color wise.

30 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

:lol: ... Now I imagine a wizard tossing these ingredients (or, uh, dolls representing them) plus some rainbow-colored unicorn hairs into a big cauldron and stirring the potion until it transforms into an Arcana egg.

“Pokémon and witches and unicorn floof... that’s what little Arcanas are made of!”

”—And CHEMICAL X!!!!!!!”

I love everything about these dragons! :D They're my new favourite Halloween breed!

Didn't expect much (...so I can't get disappointed...) but these are great :D Will need some time to find a mate for them that can deal with all these colours, though :o 

They look beautiful! I really like all the bold colours ❤️

28 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

“Pokémon and witches and unicorn floof... that’s what little Arcanas are made of!”

”—And CHEMICAL X!!!!!!!”

Now to name my females Buttercup, Blossom, and Bubbles! XD

These dragons are beautiful!

A witch dragon, huh? Nice enough, I guess. I was hoping for a spider dragon after the description of the egg saying the gems resembled eyes, but oh well, there's always next year. Thank you, spriters and staff!

Fantastic! Love the colours and the poses and all the little details. Very refreshing design, we could use more dragons like that.

Some interesting breeding options as well...

Again, many thanks to all involved!

I love the little witch hats they have! Congrats to the spriters on a wonderful release :)

Oh goodness, they're GORGEOUS!!

I absolutely love the colors, oh my, they are so pretty!! I especially love the female!

I can't wait to breed them and start making amazing lineages with them!

Thanks to both spriters, they are really amazing!! And I love the idea of wizard dragons 😛

A lighthearted design, but such elegant linework, and those COLORS! The female pose is insanely adorable and majestic. Definitely some of my more favorite DC sprites.

Excellent work and thank you for raising the bar year after year, spriters!

WOW! What beautiful colors in this years dragons!  They are like looking into a trick or treat bag filled with colorful candy wrappers.