TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

OH, WOW!!!  The Male Arcana's are beautiful and so full of color!!!  Now gotta wait a bit to see if the Females are different...  Such color!

Wow such gorgeous colors! They look really awesome!

So how does this SPUD word now fit them? They do not look like potatoes or spiders to me lol.

Edited by Kiwiana

Woooow, a super colorful witch dragon, cool!   🌈 

Did we even have any dragons with this many colors before?

... Aaaaah I want to breed them with Autumns! :wub:  I hope the female Arcana will go well with the male Autumn. So. Many. Colors!

Wow, I've never seen that happen before.  I was watch ing TJ's adult Males and I clicked 'reload' and the second Male reverted back to a hatchling!!!

Very nice! It’s like Pokemon and foxes and anime and witches had a baby. As expected the crazy busy markings on the S2s look very nice on a big body. Love the “hat” and feeler-y bits. Good to have more floof.

Also very different from Witchlights, despite the name those guys always made me think of some flesh eating primitive tribe lurking in the dark jungles of somewhere, with the added horror of KNOWING MAGIC, while these guys I can see cackling over a colorful potion while it poops out candy corn colors.

Less good: the AP slipping back to non-influencable, ghskfhfjh.

@Kiwiana it’s a reference to the text adventure event this year—and an amusing one, too. XD

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

And here goes the female! Absolutely love the sprites! Thanks to TJ, TCA and Nirami for this awesome release!

Definitely more motivated to get that one last egg now.

The lady's a real looker too!

The "hat" and the flame-shape along her belly really comes out in her sprite.

And there is the Female....  Vunderbar!!!  and the second Male is still in hatchling mode...

I like the prominence of the female tailfloof but the male is still the winner for me. Also answers my inner question of whether the green is a true color or the reflection of the flames—pretty sure now it’s the former. It’s a nice touch.

With the gem and color their hat looks a lot like a Mismagius. XD

The adults are gorgeous! Really love the green throat colour and the striped stocking look to their legs. Going to be interesting to see what lineage combinations people can come up with.

She has beautiful colors as well, but I do wish she was standing like the Male is.  As much as I like her, the first thing that I thought of was a monkey sitting down...

*Does a happy dance* these are so gorgeous!

2 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

She has beautiful colors as well, but I do wish she was standing like the Male is.  As much as I like her, the first thing that I thought of was a monkey sitting down...

I think she looks like she's on her way to murder the male!

They are FABULOUS ! Great work, TCA and Nirami.

OOooo! The adults are gorgeous, those colors are sweet and I love those stripes. It's hard to say which I'd like more, the male or the female, they're both great. Thank you TJ and spriters for the pleasant Halloween experience! ^_^

Gosh I stayed up a little longer for the female and aaaa I love these guys!!!! Can't wait to get a ton next year

I'm glad I stayed up a bit longer...  Even with my previous observation, they both are so colorful and beautiful...  Thank you Spriter Nirami...

I like them fair enough. Not overly keen on the red bushy tail when the body appears so sleek and hairless, but I'm sure it's supposed to be like a witch broom so it makes sense. I usually loathe purple + orange combos too but the shades used here look nice. I wish there was more of the lovely green color; actually now I just want a nice green Halloween dragon. These guys look like they'd walk bipedally.

I like the flames. They remind me of the fact that flame decals make cars go faster. They must be very fast dragons.

Wow!  These are outstanding!  Well done!

41 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

It’s like Pokemon and foxes and anime and witches had a baby.

:lol: ... Now I imagine a wizard tossing these ingredients (or, uh, dolls representing them) plus some rainbow-colored unicorn hairs into a big cauldron and stirring the potion until it transforms into an Arcana egg.