TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

yay!!! Thank you TJ! Very excited to see what this happens to be. Spider dragons?

6 minutes ago, tjekan said:

Take all the SPUDS? Are these going to be evil potato dragons? That... could be kind of awesome, actually, in a weird way...

Yes.

ALL THE POTATOES.

Also, yay new derg!

Im locked so I can't get one... Weh.

Edited by Shokomon
Typos

Happy Potato, DC!  Let's get spooky!!

Thanks to everyone who worked on the event!

Edited by Maiden

Happy Halloween! I like how these eggs look so far (also, laughing at the codes of TJ's eggs. takea, llthe, SPUDS. take all the SPUDS).

TJ, PLEASE DROP THEM CONTINUOUSLY!!! WE ONLY HAVE ONE DAY, AND THESE AREN'T LIMITED!!! PLEASE????

one click and they're gone :(

i think i'll have to wait till people get egglocked.

pretty eggs, if only i could catch one :D

One thing that I don't understand is how there are 150 plus on the same page as I am as the eggs drop but as soon as I leave that page, the numbers drop to 50. The lag is so bad, and having to wait that extra time for the banner at the bottom to load is killing me. 

I'm not having any luck with catching them so far! At this rate, I think I'll have to settle for one male and one female this time.

Still, Happy Halloween, everyone!

Everyone, be patient, remember that there is *always* lag at the beginning of holiday drops. We have 24 full hours to get these, and within 12 hours or so most people will be egglocked with them so it will be much easier to get them. It always goes this way.