Jump to content
TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

It's 11pm eastern. Is it too late to try for zombies?


It's best to try for zombie dragons at night, on the last day of the month, or even Halloween. (At least from what I've researched, and yet it's taken me years and I only got my first one tonight.) So technically you coooooould since it's still nighttime, but since you ended up missing 2 of the 3 advantages I'd suggest to hold off. ;3; Up to you.

EDIT: Going off DC time, I mean. It's only 9PM for me right now on Halloween night but it's already November for DC.

Edited by AveryCF

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

You can try, but it is actually 12:10 eastern, so you have lost your Halloween advantage. If you already have dead dragons you have nothing to lose, but I wouldn't kill any now.

Thank you, Purplehaze. You're helpful as ever. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Has the reference guide for the TOT treats been posted yet?  Because I recognize the Weeping Angel, the Plague Doctor, Jacksepticeye and the 2 Pokemon references, and I think the first one is Over the Garden Wall.  And I'm not certain, but I'm thinking the spider might be Lucas the Spider.  But if any of the others are a direct reference to anything, then they're going right over my head.

 

Not to slight any of the spriters, because they're all great, I think my favorites are the ones Mewtie did. I LOVE squirrels, and that little dragon plushie is adorable! 

 

Hmmm.  Has anyone thought to turn Pumpkin from Steven Universe into a Treat sometime?  Or would that risk copyright issues? 


I know we have a thread picking and pointing them out, but not an official list:

 

You could try asking the artists themselves about the references:

(Artist list here)

 

Halloween is over, and I still don't have a male Omen. Time to go hunting!

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Ashura09 said:

Omg....I missed the release entirely ;_; bah

 

Psst, going to send you a PM.

Share this post


Link to post

Wait, since when do the halloween dragons only exist for 24 hours? Ah, I was on all day and never even saw them in the cave... I don't even know their description.. missed it entirely.. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Lemonsinasoup said:

Wait, since when do the halloween dragons only exist for 24 hours? Ah, I was on all day and never even saw them in the cave... I don't even know their description.. missed it entirely.. :(

Always?  

 

Just watch the AP.  Lots of people dropped extras there.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Lemonsinasoup said:

Wait, since when do the halloween dragons only exist for 24 hours? Ah, I was on all day and never even saw them in the cave... I don't even know their description.. missed it entirely.. :(

That is weird! they normally last three days. What the heck is going on? I only managed to snag three! :( I wish I wasn't hatchie-locked. I'm also still holding a gift for someone which took up an egg slot. I figured I still had two days to snag more. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

That is weird! they normally last three days. What the heck is going on? I only managed to snag three! :( I wish I wasn't hatchie-locked. I'm also still holding a gift for someone which took up an egg slot. I figured I still had two days to snag more. 

 

Christmas dragons last for three days. Halloween only lasts 24 hours, sadly. You'd think since you can only grab 2 CB christmas eggs, it'd be only one day and halloween would be a few since its about getting as many as you can

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Ashura09 said:

Christmas dragons last for three days. Halloween only lasts 24 hours, sadly. You'd think since you can only grab 2 CB christmas eggs, it'd be only one day and halloween would be a few since its about getting as many as you can

You know You're right. I think that's what threw me off. I could have sworn we had three days for every Holiday dragon before. Ack! My bad. Guess this three-day migraine I had and work really messed with my memory. whoops. ^_^; Oh well, three is better than none, right? and there''s always the hope that we'll get the Halloween biome next year. 

Share this post


Link to post

I wish the event could be extended! I couldn't do the event or catch all the tot items or eggs because of work. Oh, well, maybe I'll get some better luck next year!

I'm just bummed because I love ravens and I would love to have that trick or treat item on my scroll! Thank you spriters for sharing your lovely artwork!

Edited by Kyriane

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Kyriane said:

I wish the event could be extended! I couldn't do the event or catch all the tot items or eggs because of work. Oh, well, maybe I'll get some better luck next year!

I'm just bummed because I love ravens and I would love to have that trick or treat item on my scroll! Thank you spriters for sharing your lovely artwork!

 

Well, a few people have throw some of the new Halloween dragons into the AP, so once it gets to 6/7 days you might be able to grab some.

Share this post


Link to post

I only got to abandon a few of the new eggs, thanks to work and errands and then the no-drops (*grumble*), but they are out there. And I bred a *ton* of old Halloweens to the AP within the last couple hours of breeding time. I stupidly forgot to try for my second batch of zombies though, SO pissed about that.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Share this post


Link to post

If anyone has these up for trade. I missed the release. Got caught up in family stuff.

Share this post


Link to post

Happy Halloween Everyone! Play safe and have a Spooktacular Candy Collecting Evening! *cheers and stuffs candy in mouth* XD

Share this post


Link to post

Oof, did I miss the egg? It's the 31st where I live, I just got online because I've had a really bad illness hitting me. Kind of hurts that I missed the eggs and have to wait a whole year again but my fault I suppose.

 

I do feel like an idiot for missing something because I was throwing up...

Edited by Swifty-Subaki

Share this post


Link to post

there are some new eggs on the trading hub, at least one person is offering for people who missed them.

 

or you can hope you catch one in the ap later, though i think it's a bit early for them to appear.  

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Swifty-Subaki said:

Oof, did I miss the egg? It's the 31st where I live, I just got online because I've had a really bad illness hitting me. Kind of hurts that I missed the eggs and have to wait a whole year again but my fault I suppose.

 

I do feel like an idiot for missing something because I was throwing up...

 

Sending ya a PM.

 

Edit: Well I tried, but it says you can't receive messages?

 

(Oh I see why, you changed your name. :lol: )

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Share this post


Link to post

I sent some of the new eggs to the AP before locking myself again, hopefully they help a few folks out who missed the drop. To be honest, the 'no egg drops for an hour' bug and how quickly they've been getting picked up made me hesitant to drop as many as I'd like. Good thing the CB holiday biome appears to be a permanent fixture.

Share this post


Link to post

For anyone who missed the eggs, many of us tossed some to the AP before grabbing our own to keep. It'll be awhile before they appear since the old-Halloweens are still overtaking the AP, but keep an eye out. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Pilauli said:

The tombstones that represent dead dragons can still be clicked on, and in fact can still be interacted with.  Here's a screenshot from the actions page (accessed the same way you would for a dragon) from one of mine:

1412519722_tombstoneactions.png.b967fac7af19db9f20ce080a6e4014eb.png

(By the way, if the dragon has a cool name, make sure to un-name it before killing it.  If you don't, and it doesn't revive, the name will be lost forever, since dead dragons cannot be renamed and are no longer deleted from DC's database.)

Thank you for the info....

Share this post


Link to post

the new Halloweendragons look like dogs... 😆 and my son and i thought, they maybe will look like spiders, because of the gem/eyes-thing.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I love the colours on these guys. :D Can't wait to see them grow up!

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.