TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

3 minutes ago, ironmaiden66 said:

Uggggh I'm still not able to get one yet 😫 C'moooon little egg lemme catch you!

Okay, now I have this adorable image of people just running around trying to sweet-talk eggs.... 'Come on little eggie, come home with me!'

1 minute ago, HeatherMarie said:

Okay, now I have this adorable image of people just running around trying to sweet-talk eggs.... 'Come on little eggie, come home with me!'

It's my secret weapon, cause I just got 2! 😈

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

For people clicking back, are you on mobile? On my computer I just open new tabs when I click, that allows me to click multiple times without having to go back and forth.

This..... kinda makes sense.

Is the actual egg being clicked initialize a different attempt each time you open a new tab or does it just assume you clicked the same egg multiple times in which case you have twenty tabs of fail for the first egg?

Wrote here and seconds later I got my eggs. So thank you DC Forum. 🙂
Good luck to everyone!

*crosses her fingers*

Yippeeeee!!!! I got one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Seem to have better luck at the top of the hour drops than what I do on these other ones. Just try for one more. Got it in the middle.

8 minutes ago, RandomBreeder said:

Patpat some peeps just have it rough, eh? Here's to hoping we'll have a bit of camilo's luck at least next time...

Silently retreats to a corner.

knowing me, this luck means I'll have 5 years of 0/5 zombie attempts ahead of me

I've got my first 4 so far, and 9 hours until my last eggs hatch so I can catch the second 4.

2 minutes ago, Ocearen said:

Is the actual egg being clicked initialize a different attempt each time you open a new tab or does it just assume you clicked the same egg multiple times in which case you have twenty tabs of fail for the first egg?

I click-refresh-click, so click an egg, immediately refresh before the new tab loads, click as soon as the biome reloads, repeat repeat. It doesn't work well on slower browsers (my Firefox used to crash when I did it) but it can help.

Woohoo! Got my 6 eggs! :D

Which is good because I won't be able to access internet for the rest of the day lol XD

HAHAH  I will take that last sentence back :D  I went into there just now and on the first click got my 2nd one. So I am happy.  Can breed for the rest. Thanks DC!!! Happy Halloween everybody.  Hope I am more successful with the other one that is to take place at 6 pm tonight with model horses orrrr my best offer is my best offer. :)  I get spider horsie if I do. 

3 minutes ago, Camilo543HF said:

knowing me, this luck means I'll have 5 years of 0/5 zombie attempts ahead of me

Guess I'll just have to go all out on my first lucky year, then. Even if I'm successful in 10-12/15 attempts, I'll have mostly reached my zombie goals ;)

2 minutes ago, Ocearen said:

If you open twenty tabs of one egg, you'll get twenty fails.

click a biome, use whatever your browsers keyboard shortcut for a new tab is+click all three eggs, refresh/go to next biome and repeat until they stop showing up, then check your new tabs for any success.

Got my fill! :D

They sort between Antarean and Aria 🤔

Just gonna call them Candy Corns for now. 🍬

3 minutes ago, Camilo543HF said:

click a biome, use whatever your browsers keyboard shortcut for a new tab is+click all three eggs, refresh/go to next biome and repeat until they stop showing up, then check your new tabs for any success.

^^^ Pros 😎

Oh don't mention Candy Corns Ripan I was into our drugstore today and they had this plastic container of them marked down so I picked up one. Have yet to open them. Maybe....was going to say tomorrow but it is already Oct. 31st!!!  :D    So maybe like after lunch I will go into them.   I love Candy corn. Good thing they only come out once a year. 

Happy Halloween! 😁

Thanks TJ and spriters! 😾

Cool awesome eggs an got my two new ones fogged an ready to be watched an hatched.:D

People in the trading hub already asking for new halloweens! Did they even try to catch them? Do they know about the 5-hour cooldown? It's impossible for anyone to offer a new halloween yet.