TJ09

2018-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

11 minutes ago, Sharanay said:

Yaaay!! new eggies...

Got all of them - each from one location!!

Yayyy congrats!!!

2 minutes ago, PhoenixEterna said:

Can someone give a "from the beginning" step by step guide for the event? I cant get all 24 tok

ens. And the one guide someone posted is confusing as hell...

Ehh, I'm too lazy, but other than going to the house, there's only some three-four things to do separately, the rest you'll get as the story progresses.

1. Go back to the floret after curing the tree.

2. Go back to the misfits after removing two totems, but before you go the the guardian after removing the third.

3. Enter the cave with the bones for what people choose to call an adorable skeleton.

4. Investigate the cage.

... I think that's all.

4 minutes ago, tiny_gremlin said:

Plus, you want ALL of the potatoes.  

Yeah, this too, sacks and all.

Anyone else getting errors when they try and go to the caves?

EDIT: Pfft, second I post that everything goes back to normal xD

Edited by Haloclimb

Happy Halloween! the new eggs look so interesting and beautiful! i'm so curious, how they will look like 🤩

I really like the look of these eggs, looks almost witchy, and a witch themed dragon would be perfect since this year is the 25th anniversary of the Halloween movie classic, Hocus Pocus.

If this one does turn out to be Arachnid-ish (which, considering where it sorts, is totally possible), then I wonder if it has anything in common with the completed DR project from some 10 years ago that's not there anymore.  I always thought that was supes cool and it was also a spidery dragon.  

*ponders*

Edited by tiny_gremlin

Happy Halloween everyone!

I love the new eggs!! They make me think of candy tbh, maybe we'll have a more funny-themed breed this year? I would be okay with anything to be honest, I just want to see what they look like :P

Got 7 already (on my cell at that), I'm egglocked for a few more hours. I refuse to abandon that Witchlight egg, it will hatch in time for me to grab a last egg from the new breed :P 

I wish a successful hunt to everyone! ❤️

Oh man, these are so cool! I wonder if they'll be spider like. I accidentally locked myself via panicked clicking so there's that XD Happy hunting, everyone! Also, thanks to TJ and spriter(s)!

Just now, RandomBreeder said:

All this spider talk... I wonder if TJ considered that arachnophobia is a thing 🤔

oh I know I'm lowkey worried about this but even if they're spider themed they might not look too spidery

7 minutes ago, RandomBreeder said:

Let's cheer on that. Hopefully it'll have extra heads instead of extra appendages?

Like a two headed Halloween dragon? That might be cool

Happy Halloween everyone! I´m still locked with 4 bred eggs, but managed to get 4 new ones, I´ll drop them to the AP in 5 hours for After Halloween Hunting, I´m looking for codes anyway ;)

I can´t think of anything spooky with potatoes *lol* the eggs look like spider clowns to me ^^

Ooo, what fancy eggs they are! I'm curious to see how they'll look; they kind of remind me of spiders too.

I caught four so far, so I'll get two females and two males. I might catch more later too. B)