angelicdragonpuppy

Shift lady purple floret lineage tiles

I'm not much of a breeder so this doesn't affect me but just looking at that tile is somewhat infuriating >.< The head should at least be in the centre of the tile, under the "1". Really advocating for this one!

I never noticed that before, and now it will forever annoy me. Noooo! XD

I agree to have it more central at least or to match the gold floret.

Wut, I didn't even notice. It's stressful to watch, what the hell 😂 Please, yes, center it!

1 hour ago, 13310 said:

Yes, please. The gold's position looks SO much better!

Exactly. :) No offense, but it does look nicer. And I'm not talking about the colors.

Agreed! The position of the gold female looks so much better. I also find it strange that the positions are different between the two. It's the same breed and gender after all.

What Ruffledfeathers said... I didn't know it was like that but now that I know it's going to drive me crazy. :dry: :lol: It definitely should be changed the match the gold one. It's so weird that it doesn't match already... could that be a mistake or something?

11 hours ago, Verse said:

Tile for golden Floret looks much better for me, so I agree (https://dragcave.net/lineage/DYszy)

But it's kind of strange their positions are different, in the first place.

Thaaat is really weird! I was wondering why I hadn’t noticed how skewed the purple one was, maybe I always just saw gold  females.

It definitely seems strange that the purple is so cropped off but the gold, with the exact same pose, is so much better. Definitely support them matching!

100% support! As many people have already said, I don't understand why the two Floret female sprites are so differently centered in the lineage section :o 

When I first saw this thread I thought she might look odd if shifted. But then I saw that the gold one is already shifted and really does look better. I don't know why the two are different, but I agree that the purple lady needs to move over! ;) 

The purple Florets (both) are also still not properly sorted in rainbow sort. They may just not have been given the same treatment as the golden ones, for some reason.