QuailBreeze

Favorite Season?

Favorite Season?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mine is Fall since it's not cold as winter and not hot as summer, to me I think it has the perfect weather

Edited by QuailBreeze

My favorite season is fall, too. I love the colors of the changing leaves and how it, in theory, should be a nice temperature. Although this fall spent a lot of time being hotter than summer... :huh:

"I would have to say autumn. It's still chilly but there's the presence of warmth if you stand within the glow of the sun. I personally enjoy the cold much more than the heat, so I stick to the shadows of the shade often. And the colors of fall are very alluring - don't get me wrong, the other seasons also have very nice coloring, even winter, but I find fall the most attractive. Also, it's still nice to drink either hot or cold beverages before we're completely frozen with winter or overheated by summer (or a very warm spring). At least, I think so~"

I don't have a clear favorite, to be honest. I love each season for different reasons and always look forward to the next. When I'm sick of the sticky summer humidity, I welcome the chilly fall weather and Halloween festivities. Winter always gets me in the mood for my favorite holiday, Christmas. And spring starts the cycle all over again by melting away the cold when it sticks around for too long (winter lasted over 6 months here last year...). 

But if I absolutely had to pick a single season, I would pick winter because of the many holidays. I love the decorations and family get-togethers. Freshly fallen snow on a sunny day is a gorgeous sight as well.

I definitely enjoy winter the most. Snow is really pretty and I quite like cold weather in general so it's just extra pleasant to me. Not to mention there's Christmas in winter and it happens to be my absolute favorite holiday too. :)

Y’all have good taste :3

It’s just getting wintery here in the U.K. and I couldn’t be happier!! When the leaves fall off and the skies are white and grey and the air is completely crisp and bites you with cold 😍 Winter is just the best

About winter:

I love snow.

I love the holidays, including nearly all our family birthdays in winter.

I love that there is no pollen for hayfever allergies.

I love that there are no bugs crawling and flying into everything you try to do.

I love getting all cozy on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa and looking at the winter wonderland outside.

I love that the lawn does not need mowing and that clearing snow is an opportunity for snowball fun and snow sculpting.

I love that when weather causes things to close, we do not need to evacuate; instead we get to stay snug at home.

Spring is my least favorite season, though pretty near the end with everything in bloom:

I lose my snow.

Everything turns muddy & gray-brown.

Pollen hits.

Bugs come out.

I love the warmth of summer and fun outside activities. Fall is pretty, with yummy harvest and fun leaves to play in/with. My favorite, though, has to be winter. :D

Honestly.... hard to choose. IF any of them were missing , I think I wouldmiss it.

I LOVE it in spring when everything comes alive again after winter.

AND in summer I enjoy the gardenign and swimming and other summery things ( THOUGH it sometimes gets too HOT for my taste... I prefer it on the cooler side)

In fall I adore the colors of the leaves and lastly....

winter has the holiday season, which I greatly enjoy!

SO I would miss each and everyone if they were missing entirely and all have their place! 

@JavaTigress I totally agree, I love every season for unique reasons and definitely wouldn't wish any of them away even if I have a favorite one! Summer and winter may get a little too hot and cold but I still would miss summer and winter activities.

I'm a child of summer :D

I hate being cold and wet and I freeze easily so summer it is. Especially as I have no problem with high temperatures and don't easily get sunburned.

German summers usually aren't that hard anyways. (Except this year. This year it felt like southern Europe. Hot and dry for weeks!