Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

catsarebay101

Hello! Im new~

Hello there! I'm new to dragon cave, and I came by seeing some eggs in someones signature on another game. This game is really cool, but i don't understand everything yet. For example:

~How to trade?

~How to get better trophies?

~How to know how rare your dragons are?

and more.

Can someone help me with this?

Hello and welcome!

For trading, if you go to the trade hub you can make offers on other people's trades. To create your own trade, you will need a magi dragon. They use their power 'Teleport' to create trades.

You earn trophies as you raise more dragons. Click on the trophy to see how many dragons each trophy requires.

Rarity is kinda opinion based and fluctuates a lot. You can get a basic overview of the rarity of each dragon by looking at the dragcave wiki, but nothing has a canon 'rarity' in game. It's just a market of what users will trade for it. You can kinda get an idea by looking through the trade hub and seeing what people are asking for, also. 

1 minute ago, Kaini said:

Hello and welcome!

For trading, if you go to the trade hub you can make offers on other people's trades. To create your own trade, you will need a magi dragon. They use their power 'Teleport' to create trades.

You earn trophies as you raise more dragons. Click on the trophy to see how many dragons each trophy requires.

Rarity is kinda opinion based and fluctuates a lot. You can get a basic overview of the rarity of each dragon by looking at the dragcave wiki, but nothing has a canon 'rarity' in game. It's just a market of what users will trade for it. You can kinda get an idea by looking through the trade hub and seeing what people are asking for, also. 

Tysm!