Kazmirl

The Undine Project

First things First:

I have tried following what guidelines and rules I could find, if something isn't allowed, tell me pronto and I will fix the issue.

What is this Project aiming for?

I'm aiming to create an all (Extremely Most) Undine Dragon Lineage, Undine dragon's have quickly become my favourite dragon on the site, and.. Well I want more of them, and not all belonging to me!

What kind of Dragon's are eligible?

ANY? NO!!!!!! 

• Only Undine dragon's are avaliable to this project.
  • No Inbred Dragons. Each dragon that will be added to this project will be tested for inbred lineage.
  • Wildcard: Any Undine Dragon that has a Z at the beginning of it's code will allowed, but, I highly recommend bringing them to the Z Project as well!
  • I have an Undine dragon but one of it's parent's aren't an undine! You're absolutely fine, I'm not aiming for early 1700's Pure bred Dynasty.
  • Abandoned Eggs that you've picked up and turned out to be Undine? I want those to be a part of this too!
  • No Freezing Eggs or Abandoning/Killing any Undines added to this project or I'll trim the Official Family Tree (WIP)
  • Can I name my dragon anything? Well, Yes, and No. All Dragons Names must have socially acceptable name's. Take time naming each Dragon please.

How can('t) I help?

I need all the help I can get from people!

1. Submit your Undine dragon's below using the guide!

2. I currently do not have a dragon with Teleport, If anyone is able to either Assisting me in Transfering, or if you have an extra, Donating one will Extremely help this project!

3. I'm still relatively bad at doing anything on Dragon Cave, So I'm looking for active Member's to help me moderate this project.

4. If this kicks off, Eventually I'd like to have a banner made, but I may need help with that :D

So How do I join?

It's extremely easy, Post a reply to this guide using one of the forms below,

To add your Undine to the List:

Name:

Dragon Link:

Inbred (Y/N):

Date Hatched:

To apply for Moderation of this Project (Please PM this to me so I can respond)

Note: Being a Moderator is a priviledge and does not make you better than anyone else associated with this project. When you apply please note that any complaint's about your actions from anyone will be taken seriously. No one is above anyone and this is a Team Effort!!!!

Username:

Scroll Link:

Dragon's Raised:

Why you wanna help:

A special thanks to "Mayheam" for Breeding my first Undine Dragon

This is their Scroll name, please do not harass in any sort of form, or Site Admins, will have to take control of the situation.

Mayheam, If you end up seeing this, I want to offer you CO-Ownership of this Project, Please PM me so that we may discuss it.

Owner: 

Kazmirl

Moderators:

Spoiler

None Yet 😢 

Contributers:

Spoiler

Username:                            Specifics (If used)                  Dragon Code           

Kazmirl                            (Starting Undine)               https://dragcave.net/view/tHFW2

Mayheam                       (Unofficial Starting Undine)      Link will not be given until permission is granted by User.

Current Lineage

Spoiler

https://dragcave.net/lineage/tHFW2

As (If :( ) this project get's larger Everything will be cleaned up and organized even more.

As (If :( ) this project get's larger Everything will be cleaned up and organized even more. Thank you to everyone who helps :D 

Edited by Kazmirl
Changed Ruling on Z code Dragons.