Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghostplops

New to the site, hello!

Hi there, 

My name is Monica, but I go by Bea or Ghost as well. I've never used this site before, though I've heard of it over the years. I decided to finally check it out! It seems fun but it's also stressful because I will be sad if my dragons die :( I used to play Pokefarm a lot but I haven't recently, I might again soon. I figured they're kinda similar?

More info about me: I'm 24, female, Sagittarius, INFJ, bi, 5'8", moody, and so on..
I am an artist from the USA, specifically; Oregon originally and I live in Southern California now with my boyfriend. 

I am pretty active on Twitter, my handles are "ghostplops" and "ghostplops_art". My tumblr is "helminnth", figured I would share in case anyone was interested in staying in touch elsewhere! :D

Anyway, hope to be here a long time and make some friends!! Good to meet you all.

Hello and welcome :D It's pretty easy to keep your dragons from dying, no worries! If you have any questions let me know :)

Welcome to DC forum! Have fun!

You can use one of fansites to make them to hatch, then you don't have to worry their timer to die. You still have to care lot about their sickness in these times of year tho.

Hi Monica. Welcome to the Dragon Cave and the Dragon Cave forum. Have fun with the Halloween Event, happening right now. :)

Thanks everyone!! It's nice to meet you all :D 
So far none of my babs have died, it's not so bad with the help of hatcheries though I've had to fog eggs a few times, it seems like eggs get sick more easily than the hatchlings. Is that just me?

And I am really enjoying the Halloween event, my favorite holiday! I really want the Omen Wyrm, it's so cool looking.