TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

5 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

Go into the cellar and grab everything!

(I'm sad that i didn't keep grabbing potatos, oh well. XD)

First step on the first page of the event:

GO HOME and GRAB EVERYTHING over & over until nothing else can be grabbed, THEN proceed into the forest. :P

Also, go EAST first -

Spoiler

nothing really lies in that direction, but a little extra story never hurt, no?

Edited by Sunrunner

38 minutes ago, relaks said:

Same, I only got 14 objects... I wish we could do the whole event again. Should have waited until the evening when I have time to do it thoroughly...

Still cannot catch anything so I bred some of.my projects to at least do something x)

I should have waited also. There is usually a guide that someone posts after the first or second day. But I was so excited for the event, that I just dove right in and rushed through it. Plus, I have had waaaaayyyyyy too much caffeine today and I played the event like a pinball, bouncing around from one quest to the next. It was so much fun. :)

Spoiler

Oh, and when you finish with the moonberry tree & the Floret Wyvern, go back to it before heading to the guardian's clearing & you'll get a flower.  And visit the apothecary's both before & after the tree - mortar & pestle and the glass jar before, & a 'sorry' note from the pygmies after you broke the spell.

A little extra info for easily missible items.

Edited by Sunrunner

So we won't be able to play the event again? I kinda rushed it because I thought we would be able to play it over again like some of the older events...

I didn't get all the trophies, I definitely hope the game will indeed be playable multiple times before the end of the week

1 hour ago, Astreya said:

Don't blink! 

And there's a lot of running in the adventure! What would the Doctor think?

1 minute ago, Etude_Citron said:

I can't catch the fireflies at all??

Spoiler

You need the jar from the apothecary's - go back & take the path to the tree, then go to the cabin

Just now, Sunrunner said:
  Hide contents

You need the jar from the apothecary's - go back & take the path to the tree, then go to the cabin

Thank you! I just got the jar

1 minute ago, Etude_Citron said:

Thank you! I just got the jar

22 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh, and when you finish with the moonberry tree & the Floret Wyvern, go back to it before heading to the guardian's clearing & you'll get a flower.  And visit the apothecary's both before & after the tree - mortar & pestle and the glass jar before, & a 'sorry' note from the pygmies after you broke the spell.

A little extra info for easily missible items.

:D Don't forget to do these things too ^^^

Awesome!

Or not, because my laptop is broken and I'm on my phone while it's being repaired. Yuck!

Hope I have a chance to catch the four Pumpkins I still need!

1 minute ago, Sunrunner said:

:D Don't forget to do these things too ^^^

Yup! I read that and managed to get them. The flower is very pretty!

4 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

Got 21 items.

How many in total are there?

1 hour ago, TJ09 said:

I have 24 objects in the master list... 🙃

:D

OMG, I just got the Septiceye treat/trick. Can a 40 year old squeee like a fan-girl? 

Having so much fun! 

Woop woop! Happy Hallowe'en everyone 😄

I raced through the event (and read it!) and I only ended up with 12. The perfectionist in me would love to go back and redo it to get everything.

Will the things collected in the Haunted Forest be displayed if you click the Haunted Forest badge? (Like  the Haunted house to be clear)

If yes I totally have to hope we will be able to replay the RPG game since I missed some items.

I

First I'mma say, EXCITING SPOOPYNESS! THANK YOU DRAGCAVE.

Secondly... I have a bit of an odd question to ask. I'm going to attempt to spread out my playing of the adventure over at least a few days if not the week, I was wondering, since some have said it's short... What should I expect as in length or how should I spread it out...? Only do a few pages a day? Just a little perplexed and a bit too tired to think much... Heheh. =P I love these choose your own adventure type of things though! <3

Happy Halloween everybody!