TJ09

2018-10-25 - Halloween Event

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Sorry, that was me being my oddball self. I was trying to find a clever way to use the term: "Stop and smell the roses" It definitely sounded better in my head. Sorry. xD

On a side note. I knew I liked Black Marrows for a reason! :D

Oooh! I get it now haha

I still don't think I got everything x)

I don't know if I got everything either. I got stuck in the bat cave over and over..... LOL  I was waiting for Batman to come flying in. I tried to go back in to do the event over, but it just took me back to my scroll.  But it was a lot of fun anyway. :)

Hmmm. I seem to be stuck. I've checked everything, at least I'm pretty sure and I keep going in circles. 

Spoiler

I've already helped the ogre, spoken to Mr. Marrow and healed Ms. Flora

Am I missing anything? 

Glad to see that the Halloween Biome is back, I'll be able to bring my total CB Halloweens to an even number across all year's breeds. And players who joined after Halloween can grab theirs too!

Keen to get into the story too. ^_^

Ohhhh~ I think....I think I managed to catch a Potato! *is happy* :D

ETA: I could be wrong, but methinks Potatos are obtainable in the AP, not in the dark spooky forest. ;)

Edited by Syiren

OH SO AWESOME!!!! I have waited all year for this! Thanks TJ and your entire crew of AWESOMNESS!!! *goes off to play the games and collect treats*

So here I am, stuck on a path, going in circles... Is there anyway to get off that path, or do I just keep clicking that link all night?  XD

Also, did I just see Jayne Cobb's (Firefly) clever hat his mama made for him in the Tricks n Treats?!   

Spoiler

Gotta go back inside your house before entering the woods, then down into the celler, & keep taking the potato XD

Potato spoiler :P

5 minutes ago, BlueLatios said:

Came here to say, good story :D

also, POTATOES! XD

🤣😅🤣 I didn't even think of them as potatoes , but now that you mention it......

i’ve been waiting for the halloween event to start and it’s finally here!!

i already finished the haunted forest event, and i never gave the apology note to the apothecary...

but now it’s time to fill my bag with the eggs of all the rad halloween dragos i’ve missed!

I finished the story, great job! I hope I got all the inventory items. Also I’m totally making a white and black marrow pair!

13 minutes ago, Thaliel said:

I can only go to the guardian, how do I get back to my house?

^This. I missed the potatoes. :(

1 hour ago, LadyLyzar said:

Glitch is being taken care of :)

Will we be able to play the Halloween Event again when it is fixed?

A Tar seems to have found its way into my trick or treat basket :D I always look forward to these sprite-hunts because the references are awesome.

And I couldn't stop laughing at the potato part XD

Oh, I think I figured out what to do. I haven't figured out how to get back to the cabin, but A second trip through the tunnel turns out some new results when you've done everything else.